Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:
  Hide contents

anyone else hearing that annoying ass static in the fingertips leak.. it better not be there when it comes out

Spoiler

that's what happens when lana doesn't want to use an actual studio microphone half the time 😭

42 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hide contents

Grandfather left me speechless even with the tags on top of it - which says a lot about the track and its power. Truly one of her best songs ever.

I’d say: don’t listen to it and wait. If you’re gonna be wigless, be wigless in HQ.

This is what I needed to get me thru. I just know Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing is going to be my favorite Lana Del Rey song come March 24

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Hide contents

When i look back tracing fingertips over plastic bags

:defeated:

when i heard that it felt like my life goal had been complete

she teased us with that a year ago and it never left my mind 

Spoiler
Spoiler

The intro of fingertips is like she's sampling barrrtttttender

The vocals of sweet are sloppy and I don't really like the breathy voice app sound of it

I don't get the hype for grandfather sorry. Like I don't dislike the song but I think it's overhyped

Ofc I thought that I had the wrong file for the grants untill I skipped the intro

In conclusion, fingertips is my favorite. It sounds like a Disney movie theme. Like she's telling a fairytale on a retro children movie

40 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Am I the only one who thinks that Lana is playing more with the structures of the songs? I mean, they seem different… the melodies and stuff seems kinda untraditional, dont know how to explain

she’s not doing a typical verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure and everything seems to be freestyled as she said. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

she’s not doing a typical verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure and everything seems to be freestyled as she said. 

Spoiler

It’s more interesting but it’s different. I’m not gonna say I love it nor I hate it. I have to hear more– but I do feel like it’s really cool

i’m not leak-shaming and y’all know i’m not the type to judge people (:ma:) but i really can’t believe so many of y’all are listening to low quality leaks full of gay tags… i fully get listening to the 3 HQ ones and throwing in a snippet or two but so many of y’all jumping to listen to unlistenable leaks, and in FULL too ?? :toofunny: couldn’t be me lmao 

that being said the reviews and fan acclaim over a quarter of the album… yeah we’ll all be dead once Taco Truck, Fishtail, Kintsugi, Candy Necklace and Let The Grammy In leak :defeated: her best album coming after all 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i’m not leak-shaming and y’all know i’m not the type to judge people (:ma:) but i really can’t believe so many of y’all are listening to low quality leaks full of gay tags… i fully get listening to the 3 HQ ones and throwing in a snippet or two but so many of y’all jumping to listen unlistenable leaks, and in FULL too ?? :toofunny: couldn’t be me lmao 

that being said the reviews and fan acclaim over a quarter of the album… yeah we’ll all be dead once Taco Truck, Fishtail, Kintsugi, Candy Necklace and Let The Grammy In leak :defeated: her best album coming after all 

This album’s second half is most likely stronger than the first - which is already proving to be a feat in and of itself. Regardless of our future opinions of the sound will be like, I think we can at least collectively agree the lyricism will probably be her best ever?

IMG-7960.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

This album’s second half is most likely stronger than the first - which is already proving to be a feat in and of itself. Regardless of our future opinions of the sound will be like, I think we can at least collectively agree the lyricism will probably be her best ever?

i agree, having the strongest songs on the second half while having title tracks and A&Ws in the first half ?oh yeah a collapse is coming 

and the few bits of lyrics i read look absolutely stunning, i don’t even mind the name dropping from what i’ve seen

very very excited, i’m counting the minutes until i can take in the album in full :angie:

Just now, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

I have such a weird love-hate relationship with Fingertips so far. Looks like it's growing a lot.

Spoiler

It’s one of her best but it could be more well produced