Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

UV reached 2 Billions streams on Spotify, same with Norman :party: She is on fire 🔥

I really think the new album will do well,

since it has some of the raw elements of UV and the honesty + prod elements of Norman… (not saying Tunnel is a mix of the two at all… It’s going to be its own thing from what I read, although I think it will channel a bit of every era in the prod)

Edit: she also achieved gaining 100 M streams of BTD in only 26 days!!!

could someone describe what fingertips sounds like without really spoiling any lyrics/content of the actual song? like is it dark or is the piano more like a blue banisters song???

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

What do you like about it? It's clearly something she vomited into her iPhone while driving around in her car, without any real effort to create a compelling melody, a chorus etc (AKA a real song) and then sent to to Zach to try and make a song out of it. And Zach, being the yes men that he is, tried and failed like he does with everything.

It just sounds like it belongs on Violet - except that the poetry itself is a lot less nuanced and (even) more rambling.

Just say that you like generic pop structured songs and that’s it. Since when music “needs” chorus at all? Or is your brain too small to enjoy more experimental music?

I’m still at work but I can’t wait to get home and read everything, did any other songs leak???? Ahhh:oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

is she the one singing the Angelina line or does Tommy ? 

and i know the "this album is so UV x NFR" shit is stupid but i love reading them so @ the impatient girls : which album hybrid is this ? is it giving Honeymoon x Norman hybrid ?  

4 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

could someone describe what fingertips sounds like without really spoiling any lyrics/content of the actual song? like is it dark or is the piano more like a blue banisters song???

Spoiler

it's like an arcadia-ish instrumental

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

is she the one singing the Angelina line or does Tommy ? 

and i know the "this album is so UV x NFR" shit is stupid but i love reading them so @ the impatient girls : which album hybrid is this ? is it giving Honeymoon x Norman hybrid ?  

leaked songs are giving wait for life x terrence loves you x sweet carolina x old money

11 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

a mix between bartender and yosemite

13 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

something like hope but even more wordy backed up by beautiful strings

tbh i can describe all the songs like it would be in the 1950’s cinderella movie

8 minutes ago, Weirdkowski said:

Just say that you like generic pop structured songs and that’s it. Since when music “needs” chorus at all? Or is your brain too small to enjoy more experimental music?

Can we leave this attitude for ATRL and other places infested with rats? There's nothing bad about liking songs with more traditional structure. I stan Björk and hate Britney but I can't deny that pop banger like Toxic is better than a lot of Björk's songs.

Spoiler

To everybody who can't get into Fingerprints at all, I feel like it could come alive with an album. It's definitely not your casual listen.

6 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

A lot of albums leak a week early which is standard except for Taylor’s albums which rarely leak or very close to release like one or two days early. Those don’t really have huge negative effects on sales. The timing of the leak definitely matters tho not the leak itself. Almost every album leak a head of time. It’s just like how early is it? Early leaks are never good.

This is definitely the earliest a Lana album has ever leaked. A month out is insane. Ava max album bombed recently because it was leaked very early (months ahead of official release). I’m sure there are other examples. As for Dealer, it was a low quality leak. Everyone was still hyped to listen the HQ released version. And there’s a big difference between snippets, LQ leak, and a full HQ leak LOL.

We need to pray for her streams.

why is your ass so chart and streams obsessed literally who tf cares :rip: 

like you’re definitely not wrong here (for once) but why would you stan the literal antithesis of charts and streams instead of just stanning ariana or rihanna if you love streaming performances so much ? :toofunny:

Spoiler

After Sleeping & another few listens to the songs  

I'm not that crazy about sweet like BOZ said it still enjoyable 

But The Grants & Fingertips are the jams ;  I only listened to these three 

Note : Please don't expect something upbeat or A&W type songs from these three songs ; It's just vulnerable, dark & disney-ish songs 

and Fingertips is a new style for Lana so you may need a few listens to understand it