Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

Ok one more question, if I like the first half of A&W, will I like most of the songs? I feel like Sweet gives a similar vibe 

You'll love it. Ocean Blvd and the first half of A&W are excellent representations of the album. Just leans a little more towards Ocean Blvd. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Fingertips is a tough listen but ultimately a rewarding one. Definitely not a song with a replayability factor in the same sense that you’re not always keen on relieving past traumas, lol. It’s a heavy hander but an essential piece in understanding Lana as a person. It literally contextualizes a lot of things that have been motivating her artistry for the past decade.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

Ok one more question, if I like the first half of A&W, will I like most of the songs? I feel like Sweet gives a similar vibe 

Spoiler

Hmm sweet is way more orchestral. I think that the grants is the most similar but at the same time it’s pretty different.

Before I went to bed, the most recent song that leaked was Peppers. Any more since then?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

11 minutes ago, aaali said:
  Hide contents

i noticed that a&w and fingertips both go into heavy topics, do you think the songs correlate?

Spoiler

Correlate until certain point!

14 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Apparently, there's a zip folder of the full record. Downloading now and will see if it's the real thing. Before you judge - been buying Lana's music and going to her concerts for about a decade, and will buy this album as well... But honestly, I can't wait for 22 more days when it's, like, right there.

i mean, I - too, can't wait and I already have my album pre-saved on itunes & pre-ordered the physicals but I just want to see her win for once :icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I may be showing my age here, but I’m terrified of downloading leaks and stuff bc of limewire. I downloaded some unreleased Kelly Clarkson song when I was in middle school and fucking Comcast emailed my dad (the account holder) saying the record label would sue and/or Comcast was going to cancel our account. I got in sooooo much trouble that I can’t even think of downloading leaks now as a 32 year old grown ass woman 🫠

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Hide contents

I just hope there aren’t bad/rough vocals on this album like Blue Banisters 

Spoiler

So far, so good! It really seems to be a polished album and I'm obsessed. Fingertips, especially... so raw and personal, but so polished and perfect :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

Just heard Father, please stand.... Loved it! :party:za`

Really into RIOPY's work, so I'm not surprised. The song's orchestra, meandering flutes, and melodies remind me of some of Bjork's work. Her finest song since NFR!

And again, more Disney vibes production-wise! Thanks, Jack <3

Ranking so far:

1. Grandfather, please stand on my shoulder...

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under...

3. The Grants

4. A&W 

5. John Baptiste Interlude

6. Sweet

(Lana's whole discography)

140. Fingertips. (Really, really hate this "song" for now, and wish I could unhear it.)

17 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Apparently, there's a zip folder of the full record. Downloading now and will see if it's the real thing. Before you judge - been buying Lana's music and going to her concerts for about a decade, and will buy this album as well... But honestly, I can't wait for 22 more days when it's, like, right there.

Spoiler

hope your antivirus is working. 

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i mean, I - too, can't wait and I already have my album pre-saved on itunes & pre-ordered the physicals but I just want to see her win for once :icant:

Spoiler

It was some Japanese female artist lol.  Touche.

Spoiler

It’s that brooding piano that comes into focus after the acapella intro of The Grants that makes me fucking WEEP we really stood no chance with this track it’s absolutely everything everything everything EVERYTHING and the way she says “do you think about heaven” fucking KILLS ME I can’t this track has got the most ridiculous chokehold on me :lange: