Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

the album is supposed to be release tomorow so it's aready released in some countries thats how it leaked :prettyhurts:

Oh LOL I thought it was supposed to be the same day as Lana cus people were stressing a few weeks ago that he was gonna block her #1

1 minute ago, DeluluBlvd said:

The bitch is coming for Album of the year at the Grammys like for real this Time guys :oprah3:

Username checks out :crying2: 

Spoiler

But I’ll join you in that delusion. Altho after NFR idk if my heart can handle it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

12 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

haven’t heard fingertips yet but from what i’ve gathered, if you spend 10+ hours a day on tiktok this song is not for you

Spoiler

Or perhaps if stream of consciousness/conversational/freestyle lyrics & delivery with minimalistic production isn't your thing.

You don't have to be a braindead Tik Tok user to not vibe with the song. You can appreciate artistic input without being overwhelmed. :slayty:

Just now, DeluluBlvd said:

The bitch is coming for Album of the year at the Grammys like for real this Time guys :oprah3:

That show is meaningless, whatever they award her or not!

2014MacklemorePA-18804295270114.jpg

9 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I will only listen to Sweet & The Grants for now and leave Fingertips for the release date

Because this song looks promising and i think it deserves to be listen when the whole album is out.

You're not wrong. Similar to Honeymoon for me, each of these songs are amazing individually, but when listened to together as a whole, i think it will take the experience of each song to a whole new level. So like Honeymoon, but i think this will apply even moreso to this album.

Just now, West Coast said:

Hide contents

Or perhaps if stream of consciousness/conversational/freestylelyrics & delivery with minimalistic production isn't your thing. You don't have to a braindead Tik Tok user not to vibe with the song.

Spoiler

Wrong. If you don't vibe with Fingertips, it means you're dead inside and that you need to book an appointment with a therapist ASAP

6 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I need The Grants lyrics so bad

Spoiler

Not mine, but they go something like this....

I’m doing it for us
For our family line

Do you think about heaven, ahh ahh
do you think about me?
my pastor told me
when you leave all you take, ahh ahh
is your memories 

and I wanna take
mine of you with me

im gonna take
mine of you with me

IM GONNA TAAAAAKKKEEEEE
MINE OF YOU WITH ME

LIKE ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGHS
THE WAY JOHN DENVER SINGS

my sisters first born child
im gonna take that too, with me

my grandmothers last smile
im gonna take that too with me

its a beautiful life
remember that too, for me. 

11 minutes ago, your dealer said:

One of the only ways I can describe the leaked songs is enchanted. They truly sound magical, like you're on a unicorn trotting through a mystical forest to save the love of your life. It's a Lana Del Rey fairy tale. 

I agree. I just know "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing" is going to blow me away. I will not listen to tagged version, but I envision a world where every person in the world is hunched down at Lana's grandfather's feet whispering their wishes like a wishing well wishing that Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing gets played on a global intercom system on repeat for the remainder of eternity, God bless 

14 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

haven’t heard fingertips yet but from what i’ve gathered, if you spend 10+ hours a day on tiktok this song is not for you

This is not personal or directed towards you or anything but at some point we need to give this anti-Tik-Tok speech a rest because it’s very much giving boomer energy back when most of us got into Facebook and then migrated to Instagram. I know dozens of people who are very much into TikTok AND are perfectly able to enjoy art expressions that are dense and complex. These two things aren’t mutually exclusive and I wish people stopped with this morally superior stance because it’s unnecessary painting young(er) people as idiots and I think we all remember how alienating and isolating that feeling was when older people did the same to us. 

The people who won’t be able to get into the wordier parts of this album are the same breed of people who never got into Fiona Apple, Björk, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, et al - they always existed, regardless of whatever social media they’re on and even before social media was even a concept. And that’s ok. We can’t all appreciate everything at the same time or with the same dedication. Let’s just stop shading people for no reason because it’s making us sound bitter and like the people from previous generations that we (still?) resent.

IMG-7960.jpg

on one side there’s a lot to be said obviously but on another there’s not a lot to be said when the music says it all. like just stop and listen. one of if not THEEEe greatest songwriters of this generation. it’s been knew, but this has just further cemented n solidified it., it’s so kind & brave of her to let us (& the whole world for the matter) in on these beautiful, bittersweet life stories. there’s a lot to take and learn from it all - a very wise woman indeed. I’m just grateful really, we are beyond lucky. 

Spoiler

in Sweet she sings “cause that’s the best method the women here taught me about” & we could dedicate that line to Lana for so many reasons:crying4:

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

Hide contents

Wrong. If you don't vibe with Fingertips, it means you're dead inside and that you need to book an appointment with a therapist ASAP

I will let you know how the appointment goes, Jared.