Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, The Grants said:

are we supposed to hear anything LMAOO is not worthy don’t ruin the experience just do if we have full songs on HQ, that we literally do NOT

I've listened to all the snippets and believe me I forgot what they sound like because I only listened to them once, the only thing I remember is that they sound very good despite the low quality so excited.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I've listened to all the snippets and believe me I forgot what they sound like because I only listened to them once, the only thing I remember is that they sound very good despite the low quality so excited.

Spoiler

you are right TT x VB is giving song of the fuckin year

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, imaginist said:

She really just needs to release it on the 10th like originally planned. I doubt she moved it just because of Miley’s release, like who in the hell cares lmao 

or just tonight, surprise release

Just now, imaginist said:

She really just needs to release it on the 10th like originally planned. I doubt she moved it just because of Miley’s release, like who in the hell cares lmao 

i agree but i feel like all the vinyls that ship on the 24th not counting towards her first week numbers will hurt more than the leak :ohno:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

i agree but i feel like all the vinyls that ship on the 24th not counting towards her first week numbers will hurt more than the leak :ohno:

well can’t they also move up the date that the vinyls will ship

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

well can’t they also move up the date that the vinyls will ship

With a week's notice? i feel like that would be hard. Especially because I believe the delay was caused by vinyl delays, not Miley, so all of the vinyls probably aren't ready yet.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

WAIT NOT THATS WHY THEY CALL ME LANITA LMAOOOOOOOO HONEYMOONGATE IS REAL GIVE ME WAIST DEEP IN ICY WAVES PEACH FUZZ LATE NIGHTS AND IF YOU WANT A LITTLE MORE CHILL A LITTLE MORE

fine so i don’t get fucking wp again .. 

Spoiler

taco truck & fishtail have that sexy like THE sultry bop sound of the album.. i hear a lil cinnamon and tulsa in it. i’m so so hyped about the second part of the album but i’m also scared to sleep tonight and miss everything :rip:

i stayed up til 4am last night and i don’t wanna again tonight but it looks like shits bout to hit the fan (or walls)

Just now, Vulgar said:

i read this as 'I'm glad we're all hard-working models' and i was abt to say yasss self love

YASSS MARILYN MONROE! 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

fine so i don’t get fucking wp again .. 

Hide contents

taco truck & fishtail have that sexy like THE sultry bop sound of the album.. i hear a lil cinnamon and tulsa in it. i’m so so hyped about the second part of the album but i’m also scared to sleep tonight and miss everything :rip:

i stayed up til 4am last night and i don’t wanna again tonight but it looks like shits bout to hit the fan (or walls)

when it leaks tonight and I have lana and kali at the same time :trisha:

Not listening to the leaks but honestly guys this shit that’s going down now in LB is super entertaining :thumb3: reading all of your comments, I’m really looking forward to it now. My only concern is that yet again we have no official “campaign” whatsoever, but oh well.