Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

TOTALLY! 

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The taste!!!! They’re incredible. Imagine a duet with Matt and Lana :lange:

Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing (feat. the national) :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

I’m really anxious for this album and cannot stand all this 2 month wait, wtf they delayed it? It is really embarrassing to have this kind of shit happening every damn era, there’s never a first and only release date - they always have to delay. 

tbh this. i thought we would get the first organized era since NFR! but well... it's all because of Miley :sadcore:

i will fucking riot if they just randomly felt threatened by Miley and then won't do shit to get her to #1 on March 24th

if they decided this quickly to push the release date they need to have at least some decent album promo planned lol :facepalm:

just look at miley - shes absolutely SMASHING after years of flopping and for flowers' promo she's literally been doing absolutely nothing besides filming a music video - it's ALL in label's hands for a song to be a hit

honestly with this kind of success of flowers i'd get lowkey scared for Miley's album to be #1 even in its third week ngl...

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

tbh this. i thought we would get the first organized era since NFR! but well... it's all because of Miley :sadcore:

If they at least had anticipated it, but no… for some unknown reason they had to delay it. 
If it really is bc of Miley’s fckin album, then they could just have anticipated it in a month, it would be a smash, get #1 and Miley would have no chance.

I just hope days fly by and they leak release it asap, I’m pretty anxious to hear it in full and get to know what’s the experience of being an American Whore.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

A 2 week delay is nothing. 

For someone who has anxiety it is a big thing.

Wait til March 10th already felt like an eternity, but now we have to wait til March 24th. It is almost a month delay, it is a lot! 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, judah slut interlude said:

is this only the u.s. site?

At least it's on German: https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602448591920/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/index.html

Side A:

1 The Grants
2 Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
3 Sweet
4 A&W

Side B:

1Judah Smith Interlude
2 Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
3 Jon Batiste Interlude
4 Kintsugi

Side C:

1 Fingertips
2 Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
3 Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing (feat. RIOPY)
4 Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)

Side D:

1 Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
2 Fishtail
3 Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
4 Taco Truck x VB

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i will fucking riot if they just randomly felt threatened by Miley and then won't do shit to get her to #1 on March 24th

if they decided this quickly to push the release date they need to have at least some decent album promo planned lol :facepalm:

just look at miley - shes absolutely SMASHING after years of flopping and for flowers' promo she's literally been doing absolutely nothing besides filming a music video - it's ALL in label's hands for a song to be a hit

honestly with this kind of success of flowers i'd get lowkey scared for Miley's album to be #1 even in its third week ngl...

I mean flowers is smashing because it’s directly related to a relationship that the general public was invested in for 10 years, it’s not really that random or something that was directly the labels doing

lana will never get an instant hit like that due to the lack of presence she has in like…celeb gossip and that type of culture. their best bet is to rely heavily on her large fan base for vinyl sales etc and then good word of mouth through release week to keep streams steady (which is what happened with NFR). I doubt promo/performances/videos etc will do anything for her sales. Those days are over with Tik tok determining what is popular and what isn’t sadly :rip: 

2 minutes ago, judah slut interlude said:

is this only the u.s. site?

the german one

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602448591913/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/index.html

Side A:

1. The Grants
  2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
  3. Sweet
  4. A&W

Side B:

1. Judah Smith Interlude
  2. Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
  3. Jon Batiste Interlude
  4. Kintsugi

Side C:

1. Fingertips
  2. Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
  3. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing (feat. RIOPY)
  4. Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)

Side D:

1. Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
  2. Fishtail
  3. Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
  4. Taco Truck x VB

there's a feat on Grandfather

and looks like there's still "x VB" on taco truck 

Just now, venicebitch said:

the german one

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602448591913/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/index.html

Side A:

1. The Grants
  2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
  3. Sweet
  4. A&W

Side B:

1. Judah Smith Interlude
  2. Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
  3. Jon Batiste Interlude
  4. Kintsugi

Side C:

1. Fingertips
  2. Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
  3. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing (feat. RIOPY)
  4. Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)

Side D:

1. Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
  2. Fishtail
  3. Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
  4. Taco Truck x VB

there's a feat on Grandfather

and looks like there's still "x VB" on taco truck 

The feature on grandfather is due to a sample, it’s only her singing

1 minute ago, In My Feelings said:

Side C:

1 Fingertips
2 Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
3 Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing (feat. RIOPY)
4 Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)

the side c is going to be a highlight of the album fr