Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Me too. 

Reveal hidden contents

Lots and lots of…piano on this album. 

and banjo, and synths, and bells, and acoustic guitar, and electric guitar, and drums, and cello, and violins, and saxophone
don't even try throwing shade at those masterpieces

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, ivory almond said:

and banjo, and synths, and bells, and acoustic guitar, and electric guitar, and drums, and cello, and violins, and saxophone
don't even try throwing shade at those masterpieces

ouuu :oic2:

I'm waiting until release day to listen to the album because knowing most of Blue Banisters before it came out kinda ruined the experience for me, but reading everyone's comments has me SO EXCITED. :oprah: 

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Spoiler

‘The Grants’ and ‘Sweet’ I love, but so far, ‘Fingertips’ is eluding me.  ‘Sweet,’ to me, sounds like ’Beautiful’’s older sibling  

TT x VB lyrics so far

Spoiler

That's why they call me Lanita

When I get down I'm bonita

Don't come find me in Reseda

I'll go crazy

Take my gold chains says Lanita

When I'm violent it's Carlito's Way

Down on my feet on the street

I'm dancing crazy

Spin it to you

Bump it into a ?, baby

Print it into black and white pages

Don't phase me

Before you talk let me stop what you're saying

I know

I know

I know that you hate me

I won't be listening to any leaks. More power to the ones that have. No judgment. Can't blame a fan for wanting to consume the music! So long as you actually purchase the album.

Anyway, I'm so elated for Lana right now, it's a great feeling as a fan to see how celebrated she is right now. To have industry respect, to be surrounded by a bunch of female songwriters, who look up to her, respect her work, and have been inspired to dream by her. She deserves so much more. I know she had some pushback with the word "visionary", and even though at the beginning of her career, she 100% was, deliberately or not, she can also be called a revolutionist. She absolutely is responsible for revitalizing pop music with Born To Die, and even her later albums. The fire, passion and heart she puts into all of her work is finally being acknowledged and praised like it has always deserved it to be. 

She really has put her blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul into her music and I'm so happy for her for the moment she is having with this era. Having her authenticity finally validated is so pleasing to me as a stan since 2012. Only someone totally genuine could have done Video Games, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and so on. She's completely herself, she's unique, she's mystifying, she's enigmatic, she's thought provoking, she's warm, she's love, she is everything. Her talent and work ethic has spoken for itself. She's still the best to do it right now and is showing no signs of slowing down. I don't think anything could make her if she tried. She is such a creative, talented and beautiful individual. Her music alone, disregarding her as a person, is monumental. 

Without her, I really don't know who I would be right now, or what kind of music I would even listen to. She is my favorite artist of all time and I will always be a listener and a fan no matter what. She has touched me so deeply as I know she has to all of you and for that we owe her a debt we could never repay. I feel so lucky and blessed to be alive in this time to be able to consume her creations because they are wonderful and have provided me with so much solace, comfort, and understanding. Her music truly makes me happy and inspires me in so many ways. She is a legend and will go down as one of the greatest artists of all time. To think it's been 11 years, and she's about to release her 10th album is so wild. The consistency, the dedication, to artistry....her legacy will never ever die. Lana Del Fucking Rey :legend:

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

So what is the vibe of Peppers and Fishtail??? Do they eat? 

Spoiler

Yes. Peppers is a banger but it’s different from TJF (while fishtail is more similar)

2 minutes ago, Soso said:

TT x VB lyrics so far

Hide contents

Don't come find me in the Sea La Vie

I'll go crazy

When I'm violent it's ?'s way

I'm dancing crazy

Spin it to you

Bump it into a ?, baby

Don't phase me

I know

I know

I know that you hate me

Spoiler

Carlito’s Way 

I also hear Reseda instead of Sea La Vie but the quality is abysmal 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, Soso said:

TT x VB lyrics so far

Hide contents

I'll go crazy

I'm dancing crazy

Spin it to you

Bump it into a ?, baby

Don't phase me

I know

I know

I know that you hate me

youre joking right

Spoiler

is she gonna get cancelled for this:silly:?

Just now, This Feeling said:

I won't be listening to any leaks. More power to the ones that have. No judgment. Can't blame a fan for wanting to consume the music! So long as you actually purchase the album.

Anyway, I'm so elated for Lana right now, it's a great feeling as a fan to see how celebrated she is right now. To have industry respect, to be surrounded by a bunch of female songwriters, who look up to her, respect her work, and have been inspired to dream by her. She deserves so much more. I know she had some pushback with the word "visionary", and even though at the beginning of her career, she 100% was, deliberately or not, she can also be called a revolutionist. She absolutely is responsible for revitalizing pop music with Born To Die, and even her later albums. The fire, passion and heart she puts into all of her work is finally being acknowledged and praised like it has always deserved it to be. 

She really has put her blood, sweat, heart and soul into her music and I'm so happy for her for the moment she is having with this era. Having her authenticity finally validated is so pleasing to me as a stan since 2012. Only someone totally genuine could have done Video Games, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and so on. She's completely herself, she's unique, she's mystifying, she's enigmatic, she's thought provoking, she's warm, she's love, she is everything. Her talent and work ethic has spoken for itself. She's still the best to do it right now and is showing no signs of slowing down. I don't think anything could make her if she tried. She is such a creative, talented and beautiful individual. Her music alone, disregarding her as a person, is monumental. 

Without her, I really don't know who I would be right now, or what kind of music I would even listen to. She is my favorite artist of all time and I will always be a listener and a fan no matter what. She has touched me so deeply as I know she has to all of you and for that we owe her a debt we could never repay. I feel so lucky and blessed to be alive in this time to be able to consume her creations because they are wonderful and have provided me with so much solace, comfort, and understanding. Her music truly makes me happy and inspires me in so many ways. She is a legend and will go down as one of the greatest artists of all time. To think it's been 11 years, and she's about to release her 10th album is so wild. The consistency, the dedication, to artistry....her legacy will never ever die. Lana Del Fucking Rey :legend:

thought i was gonna have to get the typewriter font out but this is too nice and genuine for it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I’m dying to pretend I’m a 90’s stripper while listening to fishtail or peppers

Spoiler
Spoiler

Have you heard them? Someone was quoting ‘Fishtail’ lyrics a few pages back; real or fake? 

I note Lanapedia isn’t listing any of the songs as ‘leaked.’ 

3 minutes ago, Soso said:

TT x VB lyrics so far

Reveal hidden contents

I'll go crazy

I'm dancing crazy

Spin it to you

Bump it into a ?, baby

Don't phase me

I know

I know

I know that you hate me

No way she really says Lanita 

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

So what is the vibe of Peppers and Fishtail??? Do they eat? 

Spoiler

Has anyone here actually heard them?

3 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

She really has put her blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul into her music and I'm so happy for her for the moment she is having with this era. Having her authenticity finally validated is so pleasing to me as a stan since 2012. Only someone totally genuine could have done Video Games, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and so on. She's completely herself, she's unique, she's mystifying, she's enigmatic, she's thought provoking, she's warm, she's love, she is everything. Her talent and work ethic has spoken for itself. She's still the best to do it right now and is showing no signs of slowing down. I don't think anything could make her if she tried. She is such a creative, talented and beautiful individual. Her music alone, disregarding her as a person, is monumental. 

well said :gclap:

3 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

You really spilled! I’ve been a fan since the end of 2011 and I have been devoted for 12 years now. This era has been so exciting. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Have you heard them? Someone was quoting ‘Fishtail’ lyrics a few pages back; real or fake? 

I note Lanapedia isn’t listing any of the songs as ‘leaked.’ 

Spoiler

Peppers was full of an AI voice, but you can see that it’s a great song to feel kinda sexy. Also she says « I’m in love » a lot and she sampled that part « hands on your knees im angelina jolie ».)

fishtails we had like a lq snippet, but it gave tjf vibe, yk?

I dont remember the lyrics unfortunately, I just can describe it as a sexy-synth song