Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I feel behind lol, is the full length of Peppers leaked or just a snippet :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Can people who have listened to the interludes confirm if they earn their length?

Spoiler

And is there any music underneath or is it literally just a man screaming for like 4+ minutes. Because obviously no one is going to sit and listen to that.

46 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

they’re trying to drag lana on the deuxmoi subreddit because of her having a spanish accent during her speech last night

]_[_[/ I didn't even notice wut 

😋🫶🏼

12 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Peppers yes!

fishtail is like CG and TJF

TT x VB yes but it would get cancelled

If you can buy, make, and/or eat tacos, you should be able to sing about them too. It’s not as if mentioning tacos in a song or song title is the same thing as claiming you are Mexican or of Mexican descent. Lana lives in Southern California, there are taco trucks and taco restaurants everywhere. No doubt she’s eaten a few and maybe made some at home too. 

20 minutes ago, JudahSmithInterlude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm thinking about the 'fake latina' stuff that has been brought up against her. but i firmly believe that she's indestructible

sorry if i sound rude its not against you but that fake latina crap is the stupidest thing i ever heard

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

Hide contents

SO THATS WHAT THATS WHY THEY CALL MY LANITA MEANT?

Spoiler

cant believe she teased it in her ig comments last year:lange:

37 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

Carlito’s Way 

I also hear Reseda instead of Sea La Vie but the quality is abysmal 

you're right ty 

4 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Can people who have listened to the interludes confirm if they earn their length?

Hide contents

And is there any music underneath or is it literally just a man screaming for like 4+ minutes. Because obviously no one is going to sit and listen to that.

Spoiler

Jon Batiste's yes! It's so hypnotic and trippy.

The Pastor one... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I just know Candy Necklace will be the Bartender of this album. My girl will come through and we will worship her :oprah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

cant believe she teased it in her ig comments last year:lange:

Spoiler

Also the "when you know it, you know it"

6 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

the production on the judah one is on another level. its eerie and makes the interlude listenable

I haven’t listened to the Jon one yet

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

Hide contents

ohhh what's wrong with the pastor one? is it literally just a pastor screaming for 5 minutes? lana wtf

Spoiler

I honestly have no idea because it had a horrible watermark throughout the whole thing :eartha: 

But I think it could be interesting! 

Just now, Yosemite said:

Full but tagged to death and unlistenable

You see, I personally just wouldn’t be able to listen to that. I started Grandfather and 10 seconds in, I shut it off because of the tags (and they weren’t even that excessive compare to what I’ve heard about the other tagged tracks). It truly just takes the magic away from the album :/ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Me trying to ignore the side conversations that contribute nothing to the discussion of the album and its songs that continue to permeate this thread for no reason... :smh:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Spoiler

just relistened to The Grants, and someone tell me if you agree, but when the piano first comes in at the beginning, it sort of gives california (unreleased) haunting vibes right?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Imagine when they come after her ass for a song called  'Kintsugi' because of "Japanese cultural appropriation" then what? :smokes3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

You see, I personally just wouldn’t be able to listen to that. I started Grandfather and 10 seconds in, I shut it off because of the tags (and they weren’t even that excessive compare to what I’ve heard about the other tagged tracks). It truly just takes the magic away from the album :/ 

Definitely. 

I've only listened to The Grants and Sweet (and have them on my phone). That way — since they're track 1 and 2, respectively —, you can listen to the first 4 tracks from the album back to back and in the intended order.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif