Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

That snippet from Fishtail sounds really good, too...

My god the album of the millenium is upon us.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have to say it, I went back and listened to sweet again. I said that would only listen to the snippets once but I couldn't help but listen to sweet again and 

Spoiler

IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THE LYRICS SO MUCH AND THE INSTRUMENTALS ARE AMAZING AHHHHH:air:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

y'all i do not know if i can last till the 24th with all this hype

3stue3.jpg

Spoiler

give it a few more days i fear a full leak

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

My opinion of Fingertips will probably get me murdered so I will just sit back:eartha:

(though I don’t think it’s her worst song ever like that other person lol)

you'll love it one day 

I've never cried on first listen to a song like I did to Fingertips. I'm probably overreacting but I can spend this whole year with just this one so I'll pretend it's the third single :true:

See ya in just three weeks:icant: we're getting greatness so soon

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, syrup amour said:

The Latina thing… Lana I love you but they’ll come for you… I just wish she wouldn’t do things like that

i dont get it why this can b considered problematic bcs like she talks about how she was boarded to spain and like spent majority of her teen years in there, i wouldnt be surprised that the local people come up with that nickname for her it's not like she is calling herself a latina or smth it is a part of her story afterall

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

Spoiler

Sweet is a little irritating because the only thing going for it imo is the Wait For Life-esque melody in the chorus… but if I want to hear that I’ll just listen to Wait For Life:cryney:

it’s like tooooooo musical/ Disney Princess sounding for me

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I've never cried on first listen to a song like a did to Fingertips. I'm probably overreacting but I can spend this whole year with just this one so I'll pretend it's the third single :true:

immaculate hearing

1 minute ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

i dont get it why this can b considered problematic bcs like she talks about how she was boarded to spain and like spent majority of her teen years in there, i wouldnt be surprised that the local people come up with that nickname for her it's not like she is calling herself a latina or smth it is a part of her story afterall

She'll be perfectly fine. As I said, I'm latino and I'm very proud 

1 minute ago, latinataco said:
  Hide contents

give it a few more days i fear a full leak

no i mean i haven't heard anything yet :cryney2: i'm trying not to listen to leaks to try not to ruin the release experience but it's getting hard

that's what happens when you're on your own

and you're alright with letting nice things go

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I've never cried on first listen to a song like a did to Fingertips. I'm probably overreacting but I can spend this whole year with just this one so I'll pretend it's the third single :true:

Same, I'm actually so glad I listened because now I have no temptation to hear anything else until the whole album is available and this song is so complex that it seems right to spend some time alone with it.

2 minutes ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

i thought the latina nick name was something new granted the lana name was something that happened much later than her teen years

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

you'll love it one day 

Spoiler

To be honest just based on what I know is my taste, I don’t think I will ever love it. But I can appreciate it for what it is, and the interesting insight it gives into Lana’s personal life :flutter:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, DCooper said:

Same, I'm actually so glad I listened because now I have no temptation to hear anything else until the whole album is available and this song is so complex that it seems right to spend some time alone with it.

literally :true:

Spoiler

Wait for Life is one of my least favorite non-album tracks, so I'm glad she used that melody for something far superior in every way

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.