Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I was going through uploads on that site,ย trying to figure out what this drama was about thatย happened while I was asleep. Accidentally clickedย on a scat image.ย Feeling #traumatisedย 

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ

COCC feelsย like she was finishing off what she was doing withย NFR and BB feelsย like a stepping stone to get to this album. That became very clear to me when she mentioned in that one interview how she wanted to touch on the topic of familyย on BB but didnโ€™t go all the way with it. BB isnโ€™t my favorite Lana album but it had to happen for her to get to Ocean Blvd. Iโ€™ve said this before but Ocean Blvd truly feels like the proper follow up to NFR. COCC and BB are like transition albums.

qfrWuBl.png

3 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The album would be one week away๐Ÿ˜ญ:air:

donโ€™t get me started - iโ€™m isolating with COVID and soย caved and listened to the untagged songs and knew instantly that I should have waited. So clearly made for a holistic listen. Canโ€™t believe I could be waiting nearly three weeks now.

ย 

Donโ€™t make the same mistake I did kids, itโ€™s too late for me, I just had things to do - like nothing at all. ๐Ÿฅฒ

Just now, ByDayAnother said:

donโ€™t get me started - iโ€™m isolating with COVID and soย caved and listened to the untagged songs and knew instantly that I should have waited. So clearly made for a holistic listen.

ย 

Donโ€™t make the same mistake I did kids, itโ€™s too late for me, I just had things to do - like nothing at all. ๐Ÿฅฒ

ย 

I'm tryna stay so strong and avoid any leaks/snippets/spoilersย so thank you for thisย :bebe:

48 minutes ago, yourman said:

ok but can you?ย 

ย 

Mod note: User was given two warning points for this post and their previous one.

not to be a bitch but sis read the community guidelines, it's literally on the front page. There is now even an orange banner "regarding off-site" links, just click on it. We don't want to jeopardize this forum so no one is going to send you a link, stop asking for it.

3 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Everybodyโ€™s having fun in this thread and I feel so lonely and left outย :crai:

Donโ€™t worry, hun. Weโ€™re in the same boat. I read many spoiler tags, Iโ€™m so glad to have read some descriptions of the songs, especially of songs I was neutral about (Sweet and The Grants)โ€ฆ but I donโ€™t know, I feel like I can still waitโ€ฆ Probably because this album really feels like a journey to listen from start to finish,ย in HQโ€ฆ Even A&W feels like it belongs in something bigger. And snippets or heavily tagged leaks arenโ€™t the way to experience a first listen, at least for me.ย 
plus I didnโ€™t like the chaotic whatever that was that happened yesterday and that forced the mods to lock the thread to clean it up and give WP away.
(Not trying to leak-shame anyone at all, to each its own, but I felt like yesterday might have gone too far)ย 

Spoiler

Are we really worried sheโ€™ll get ยซ cancelled ยปย for a COVID line? Itโ€™s not 2021 anymore,

nobody gives a fuck about COVID - even though we still should for our vulnerable populations ย ย :awkney:

ย 

ย 

51 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I was going through uploads on that site,ย trying to figure out what this drama was about thatย happened while I was asleep. Accidentally clickedย on a scat image.ย Feeling #traumatisedย 

ย 

sorry friend

giphy.gif

I absolutely love how brave she is, a singer being so free lyrically and knocking every political correct template. She doesnโ€™t gaf. And I donโ€™t either. Itโ€™s cathartic seeing someone so liberated in an era of censorship

since she sampled NFR on A&W and no insider commented on it, iโ€™m assuming taco truck x vb - number one it HAS VB in the title so it must have a bigger sample and impact than the strings in nfr on a&w, and number two literally no insider mentioned anything about a sample on a&w but did with taco truck, so iโ€™m assuming that it has a heavier sampleย 

also

Spoiler

from what iโ€™ve seen in spoilers, either from lyric leaks or snippets - thereโ€™s a few call backs to past records, nfr sample on a&w, vb sample on tt, the serene queen callback, the btd baby voice on jimmy,ย the wait for life melody on sweet etc

shes revisitingย past eras and i love itย 

ย 

40 minutes ago, Jade said:

not to be a bitch but sis read the community guidelines, it's literally on the front page. There is now even an orange banner "regarding off-site" links, just click on it. We don't want to jeopardize this forum so no one is going to send you a link, stop asking for it.

ย 

1 hour ago, yourman said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

Mod note: User was given two warning points for this post and the one after.

ย 

1 hour ago, yourman said:

ok but can you?ย 

ย 

Mod note: User was given two warning points for this post and their previous one.

ย 

This always happens near a release. IMO they should be forgiven only out of the kindness of our hearts

ย 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

ย 

ย 

DMY2tu1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

ย 

lmfao

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

since she sampled NFR on A&W and no insider commented on it, iโ€™m assuming taco truck x vb - number one it HAS VB in the title so it must have a bigger sample and impact than the strings in nfr on a&w, and number two literally no insider mentioned anything about a sample on a&w but did with taco truck, so iโ€™m assuming that it has a heavier sampleย 

also

ย  Hide contents

from what iโ€™ve seen in spoilers, either from lyric leaks or snippets - thereโ€™s a few call backs to past records, nfr sample on a&w, vb sample on tt, the serene queen callback, the btd baby voice on jimmy,ย the wait for life melody on sweet etc

shes revisitingย past eras and i love itย 

ย 

Spoiler

ย the serene queen callback?

ย 

7 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

All the posters on Fauxmoi getting 100+ upvotes on Lana threads are fat white girl hivemind feminists who read Jezebel every morning. They binge on trying to get as much Reddit karma as they can once the donuts run out. I'm not being fatphobic, I'm just explaining facts. Sending love xo

You spilled tbqh, thank you