Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Honestly if I had to choose someone to fly out based on my experiences in this forum...it'd be you and @The Stargirl Pinky 

Baby if you wanna stream, come on down to Georgia be a leak like me toooooooo

The gag when @DCooper and I are at your door tomorrow like 
vinelady.gif

5 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Listen, after Lana looked me in the eyes and asked my why I leaked Thunder...I'll never do anything to get on their radar again :bebe:

Hold on did you actually leak the OG thunder 😭

3 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Honestly if I had to choose someone to fly out based on my experiences in this forum...it'd be you and @The Stargirl Pinky 

Baby if you wanna stream, come on down to Georgia be a leak like me toooooooo

Omg what an honour!! Thank you bb :kiss: I'll be there in spirit as I listen to Fingertips, A&W, and Tunnel on repeat :bop:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The gag when @DCooper and I are at your door tomorrow like 
vinelady.gif

LMAOOO I'll DM you to coordinate travel plans :oopna:

the grants feel like a warm hug. 

Spoiler

especially with the last lyric... 'it is a beautiful life remember that too for me' like this is so beautiful and gorgeous, hearing her say that is really therapeutic for me. maybe thats bcs i cant afford therapy but that's a convo for another day

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

4 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

@Sportscruiser hey babe I have a plus one to the listening party, are you free? Im sure theres something we can work out :teehee:

I was just reading your post mentioning Stargirl and DCooper and thinking “god, I wish that was me”. So adorable, thank you for thinking of me!

Hell fucking yes ❤️

IMG-7960.jpg

15 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Listen, after Lana looked me in the eyes and asked my why I leaked Thunder...I'll never do anything to get on their radar again :bebe:

I need to hear this story:deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

This roll out has been iconic, stress inducing, aggravating and entertaining in equal measures--it's the messy gift that keeps on giving. :xgiggle:

18 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

You when Lana asked why you leaked Thunder 

IMG_4283.gif

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Get Drunk said:

You when Lana asked why you leaked Thunder 

IMG_4283.gif

It was more like 

couples-court-mrs-jackson.gif

But the point is, we live and we learn! 

ANYWAY!

Got my friend who's not a stan, but enjoys some of her music (he LOVES A&W) to listen to Fingertips and Sweet. He said it's boring...which means I'm gonna absolutely love it :true: always good to keep a hetero who listens to the radio on hand.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This roll out has been iconic, stress inducing, aggravating and entertaining in equal measures--it's the messy gift that keeps on giving. :xgiggle:

meh… its been altogether much better than the last 3 rollouts

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I'm actually obsessed with the taco truck x vb snippet. I've listened to it probably twenty times at this point. I really don't know what I was expecting, but it exceeded anything I could have come up with myself. Maybe it's just because it was super low quality and I couldn't really hear the instrumental, but it kind of reminded me of cinnamon girl

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I think everything that’s happened just yesterday might make this our messiest era yet :xgiggle:

sgopYhV.gif

couldn't they at least only have pushed back the date to march 17th like still 3 weeks to go bitch this is exhausting

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg