Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I think everything that’s happened just yesterday might make this our messiest era yet :xgiggle:

The fact that I truly believed her filming an entire music video with Clay only for them to break up and scrap it was the messiest it could possibly get...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I wonder if we'll get another song before the release date. Like officially released I mean, not a leak.... They should just release Sweet or something at least so they can at least be getting the streams

I'm pretty sure the entire album will be out there by Mar. 10 anyway. This always happens w/ unexpected pushbacks. So we'll just have to deal w/ a 2 week early leak. 

Just now, NikoGo said:

There’s no reason they couldn’t have just released it today 

They honestly should've released it today, vinyl/CD production wasn't late or anything. They did themselves a disservice by pushing it back.

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

There’s no reason they couldn’t have just released it today 

the truest truth :true: like right after the billboard award when everyone is talking about her

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

honestly yeah..I’m like who even released anything today?? Other than icon la goony chonga 

maybe lana didn't want to block kali? (although i'm unsure if lana even remembers kali exists atp)

10 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

honestly yeah..I’m like who even released anything today?? Other than icon la goony chonga 

kali uchis :bebe: but I'm not seeing a huge buzz for her album tbh so I don't think it would have affected her release

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Spoiler

Grandfather is just amazing on the first listen and every other listen after

The grants just like I predicted is amazing too

Sweet is not giving 

Fingertips is probably her weakest one so far

Not counting interludes cuz we would have been just fine if they didn't exist 

So freaking excited for this album. Also it seems like rosemead only leaked slower songs. Keeping the rest of the gems for later I guess

D.png

I've only listened to the leaks once or twice, but yeah, Lana definitely sabotaged Sweet by putting her between the two singles. It's a beautiful song, but yeah... She's going to get got by the fandom forevermore... Poor thing...  :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Why was this album even pushed back when the physicals r ready and even getting delivered:pls:

because her team is one again a bunch of idiots :deadbanana:

Just now, Poor Stacy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've only listened to the leaks once or twice, but yeah, Lana definitely sabotaged Sweet by putting her between the two singles. It's a beautiful song, but yeah... She's going to get got by the fandom forevermore... Poor thing...  :bebe:

Spoiler

I would bet money on Sweet being the most streamed track outside of the singles and maybe Taco Truck x VB at the end. Shortest, most traditional, and at the very beginning of the album. The streaming formula 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.