Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my God... I gave in and listened to Grandfather. I get why everyone praised that track... FUCKING MASTERPIECE! 

The ending reminded of the Mazzy Star's Into Dust cover by Ashtar Command :oprah:

tenor.gif?itemid=17528106

Spoiler

God, if you're near me, send me three white butterflies....Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing the sharks in the pacific....

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

would u put grandfather in her top 10 songs ever? (i haven’t listened to it) 

Spoiler

It’s top 15 at the very least. It’s just… classic Lana. The melodies, the guitars, the saxophone, the sprinkling piano, the INTRO (!!!!). I’m so so so obsessed with that track.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

God, if you're near me, send me three white butterflies....Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing the sharks in the pacific....

Spoiler

I know they think… it took somebody else to make me beautifullllll :krylie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I know they think… it took somebody else to make me beautifullllll :krylie:

Spoiler

I really wish this song was two minutes longer :crying4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Did it leak HQ?

Spoiler

No, same tagged version

um grandfather HELLO??

Spoiler

i caved and listed to it...

GRADUATIONS WEDDINGS FUNERALS OH YUPP AN INSTANT CLASSIC :trisha:

this album is going to be top two i know it there has not been a single miss so far everything is a near 10/10 :hype:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

um grandfather HELLO??

Hide contents

i caved and listed to it...

GRADUATIONS WEDDINGS FUNERALS OH YUPP AN INSTANT CLASSIC :trisha:

this album is going to be top two i know it there has not been a single miss so far everything is a near 10/10 :hype:

Spoiler

The music is unbelievable from this album so far.....just absolutely stunning. I really feel bad for those who don't get it.

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I really wish this song was two minutes longer :crying4:

Same… 

Spoiler

Especially since like 30 seconds is taken up by the outro😭

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

Reveal hidden contents

what does she do vocally in the leaked songs? does she do more lower vocals or belts or anything like that?

Spoiler

No she sings similar to how she sings in Arcadia a lot tbh

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

Hide contents

what does she do vocally in the leaked songs? does she do more lower vocals or belts or anything like that?

Spoiler

White Dress/Arcadia. Same level as the former, better than the latter.

Spoiler

Listened to The Grants again with headphones and it’s BEAUTIFUL!!! It’s her best opener aside from Cruel World. God this album needs to come out already, I need it in my life like yesterday!!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Some of Sweet reminded me of Bartender tbh

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I haven’t listened to the leaks nor do I support them, but in terms of quality and lyricism, are we thinking this is on par with NFR? Also, I’m throwing any hopes of a good Metacritic score out the window after seeing some *alleged* provocative lyrics.

I claimed Sweet. Before I listen, can someone take an educated guess at whether I'll love it? For an example of my taste, Beautiful (strings version) - I really love the lyrics, melody and piano. The topic of the song also hits me pretty hard. Being at a point in a relationship where you're ready to walk away but giving them one last chance to take you as you are. 

From the lyrics ive seen, I get a strong feeling this one will hit me. Idk if that's enough to help gauge my taste 

Edit: I also really love the invisible part of AW. Hits close to home. Hope that helps determine any suggestions 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: