Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I want Taco Truck so bad :rollin:

I think we all want it so bad.

Spoiler

Reflecting on this album so far i come to the conclusion that honeymoon is sonically the father/mother of this album. We have rich orchestra, jazzy vibes, trap beats, sexy bops, and Experimental songs. And the Melodies are haunting, hypnotic and come from some old fairytales. So we have also paradise inspiration. But it is in his own League. It is not a copy of some of her old work. The step from bb is so surprising. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

18 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

All of the merch getting delayed till May... Oh, I know they're also postponing the album as a punishment :bebe:

They better get jumped

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, brooklyn Babyy said:

What do you mean ?

A troll on a different site said they were l3@k!ng the album at 10PM EST (I'm fully aware that it isn't actually going to happen but I will be disappointed regardless)

6 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:
  Hide contents

I think taco truck could be her best closer track!!!!

I am not ready to see King Get Free dethroned, but I am also ready for taco truck to slap my ass and snatch my wig:beyonce:

Just now, matchstick26 said:

A troll on a different site said they were l3@k!ng the album at 10PM EST (I'm fully aware that it isn't actually going to happen but I will be disappointed regardless)

Waiting !

on my way to rob jack antonoff's house and steal the ocean blvd flashdrive right out of his grimy hands then imma tell Margaret she can do so much better and I'll walk out of there and thank him for A&W on my way out just to mess with his mind
:OG: :hottie: :beyonce:
p.s. this is a joke, i would never commit a serious crime...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, American Bottom said:

Fuck it, I'm leaking. Ben I've had enough of your shit. Check dbussy at midnight 

DELETE GIRL DELETE THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU
DELETE

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden