Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

for those that have heard the few things out there, do you think this record isn’t it’s own world building. 

ever since she mentioned not building worlds like she used to in the interview magazine i’ve been fearing this record will be in the similar choppy / jumbled vein of Cotcc/BB (which def form a record but have songs that are from diff eras) 

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

for those that have heard the few things out there, do you think this record isn’t it’s own world building. 

ever since she mentioned not building worlds like she used to in the interview magazine i’ve been fearing this record will be in the similar choppy / jumbled vein of Cotcc/BB (which def form a record but have songs that are from diff eras) 

Spoiler

I didn’t listen to all the snippets, but similar to COTCC/BB just more revelatory I think

When I’m not disappointed because I wasn’t planning on listening :hottie:

Bet the leaker feels real proud right now :deadbanana:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Trrrrrr said:
  Hide contents

Why is it all silent:sideeye:

Her postmodern music era. Silence, commentary that all the ways we misinterpret her art reflect our own projections onto her. AOTY incoming :true:

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I don’t agree that cocc was not world building. All her songs had songs from different eras. Cocc is one of her most cohesive world building “exercises”. there is an overarching theme, strong imagery and the sound is super in line with the whole midwest persona that she created. 
as for ocean blv, I have only heard the official singles but reading what people have said about the leaked tracks, in my book this will be another example of Lana doing world building in her own way. This time probably even unintentionally. Her emotions and her life story is this era’s world. There is nothing more “world building” than poetry and from what I gather this is a very poetic album.