Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

46 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

starting to think they were lying about having the vinyl lol :headache:

Wait hold tf up I literally said I was joking about leaking. Why tf would I leak the album after already having a whole investigation on me and my friends with the 2020 leaks. Bffr. And NO I'm not uploading anything to [removed], not even to joke with yall. Whoever is doing that is setting me up. We predicted this 3 pages ago. 

mod note: don't say where to find leaks

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, American Bottom said:

Wait hold tf up I literally said I was joking about leaking. Why tf would I leak the album after already having a whole investigation on me and my friends with the 2020 leaks. Bffr. And NO I'm not uploading anything to dbree, not even to joke with yall. Whoever is doing that is setting me up. We predicted this 3 pages ago. 

so when is that review coming :excited:

5 minutes ago, matchstick26 said:

At least Lanaboards has always been unhinged.  ATRL used to be kinda cool but it went down the toilet tunnel under ocean blvd

ATRL only seemed cool to me because of all the "exclusivity" with the closed registration + the insiders spilling there. But after I joined... it's just a bunch of rude gay people with terrible taste and L takes :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

We shouldn't even feel upset because we shouldn't be listening to leaks in the first place, but my god... this is so upsetting :bebe: 

I just know ATRL is laughing at us, like always :bebe:

Well, at least we can count on Lana's store to deliver the digital album by mistake next week :bebe:

at least we don’t spend our time arguing on threads like, ‘is cardi b over?’ ‘who started the navy vs swifties fued’ and ‘pink outsold beyoncé in the UK, why?’ :awk:

1 minute ago, American Bottom said:

Wait hold tf up I literally said I was joking about leaking. Why tf would I leak the album after already having a whole investigation on me and my friends with the 2020 leaks. Bffr. And NO I'm not uploading anything to dbree, not even to joke with yall. Whoever is doing that is setting me up. We predicted this 3 pages ago. 

This is the experience of being an american bottom:creepna3:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

at least we don’t spend our time arguing on threads like, ‘is cardi b over?’ ‘who started the navy vs swifties fued’ and ‘pink outsold beyoncé in the UK, why?’

:eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m feeling very weak right now and want to listen to some leaks:crying2:

Stand your ground solider !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Wait hold tf up I literally said I was joking about leaking. Why tf would I leak the album after already having a whole investigation on me and my friends with the 2020 leaks. Bffr. And NO I'm not uploading anything to that website, not even to joke with yall. Whoever is doing that is setting me up. We predicted this 3 pages ago. 

:usrsney:

Edited by fishtails
Edited quoted text to hide certain word

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

anyways what album cover do you think is the best one 

I'm honestly liking the standard cover more and more, I think it best fits the vibe of the album so far....and its the one I didnt buy (along with red):awkney:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

ATRL is basically stan twitter for 30 year old rude men who feel superior cause their forum has closed registration 

sorry i didn’t see this before i typed mine :nails:

Standard and pink

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

ATRL is basically stan twitter for 30 year old rude men who feel superior cause their forum has closed registration 

sorry i didn’t see this before i typed mine :nails:

Watch this make it to ATRL, there's not a single page where they don't mention Lanaboards lmao

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

omg i tried to not come on this site so i wouldn't be tempted to listen to the l*aks but youre all making it so tempting :crying: (i have very little self control and impulse control)

I still haven't listened to The Grants or Fingertips or any of the tagged stuff.  I listened to Sweet once on bad speakers and can't even remember what it sounded like.  I'm not sure how much longer I can avoid listening to Fingertips :deadbanana: Y'all are hyping it up