Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

omg i tried to not come on this site so i wouldn't be tempted to listen to the l*aks but youre all making it so tempting :crying: (i have very little self control and impulse control)

Babes, stay strong :icant:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

So now I'm on mod queue bc yall wanna be irritating. So no, don't expect a review. And it lowkey hurts bc i was excited to finally be able to discuss with those who listened to the leaks about whether fingertips and sweet are as good as you all say :/

also if anyone uploads anything that says hmd exclusive it's NOT me. Some people don't understand sarcasm I suppose.  Call me dramatic whatever blah blah. I love interacting with most of you. But I'll catch you on the 24th I guess

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

part of me wants to listen bc itll make the release less overwhelming but i also want the experience of listening to a lana album fully unleaked for the first time in idk how many album cycles :crai:

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Babes, stay strong :icant:

thank you for the encouragement :toofunny: 🫶

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

omg i tried to not come on this site so i wouldn't be tempted to listen to the l*aks but youre all making it so tempting :crying: (i have very little self control and impulse control)

Don’t do it. Like there’s only 2 untagged, then you have one somewhat tagged and 3-4 tagged to death lmao also it’s best to listen to the album in order

I said this yesterday but if you want to you can just listen to The Grants, title track, Sweet and then A&W. That way you’ll be listening to the first 4 tracks from the album in order while you wait for the rest to leak

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

So now I'm on mod queue bc yall wanna be irritating. So no, don't expect a review. And it lowkey hurts bc i was excited to finally be able to discuss with those who listened to the leaks about whether fingertips and sweet are as good as you all say :/

also if anyone uploads anything that says hmd exclusive it's NOT me. Some people don't understand sarcasm I suppose.  Call me dramatic whatever blah blah. I love interacting with most of you. But I'll catch you on the 24th I guess

girll…if you truly have the vinyl

tell us what’s on the gatefolds 

edit: nvm, those have already been revealed

Spoiler

When I look back
Tracing fingertips over plastic bags
Thinking I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe just get your attention for a minute or two?

Will I die?
Or will I get to that ten year mark
Where I beat the extinction of telomeres?
And if I do, will you be there with me, father, sister, brother?

Charlie, stop smoking
Caroline, will you be with me?
Will the baby be alright?
Will I have one of mine?
Can I handle it?
Even if I do
They said that my mind is not fit
Or so they said, to carry a child, I guess I’ll be fine

It wasn’t my idea the cocktail of things that twist neurons inside
But without them I’d die
They say there’s irony in the music
It’s a tragedy, I see nothing Greek in here
Give me a mausoleum in Rhode Island
With dad, grandma, grandpa and Dave
Who hung himself real high in the National Park skies
It’s a shame, and I’m crying right now to get to you, save you
If I take my life, find your astral body
Put it into my arms, give you two second to cry

Take you home, I’ll give you a blanket
Your spirit can sit and watch TV by my side

Cause baby I ran though a time when I felt you were doing it
I wouldn’t handle it, I was in Monaco
I couldn’t hear what they said on the telephone
I had to sing for the prince in two hours
Sat in the shower, gave myself two seconds to cry
It’s a shame that we die

When I was fifteen, naked
Next door neighbours did a drive-by
Pulled me up by my waist, long hair, to the beach side
I wanted to go out like you
Swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches
But sometimes its just not your time

Caroline, what kind of mother was she to say I’d end up in institutions?
All I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Green 
And sit by the lake twisting lime into the drinks that they made 
Have a babe at sixteen, the town I was born in and die

Aaron ended up dead, not me 
What the fuck’s wrong in your head
To send me away never to come back? 
Exotic places and people
To take the place of being your child?
I give myself two seconds to cry
Let it crash over me like the waves in the sea
Call me Aphrodite as they bow down to me

Sunbathing, moon chasing, queen of empathy
I give myself two seconds to breathe
And go back to being a serene queen
I just needed two seconds to be me

Fingertips is actually so sad/beautiful when you read the lyrics and actually understand what she's saying. It's such a deep dive.

Spoiler

She mentions a drive-by (hello May Jailer), her mom sending her away (This Is What Makes Us Girls, also reminds me of her IG livesteam where she suddenly started speaking Spanish cus her mom sent her to Spain or something?), Caroline's baby again (Lana mentioning she wants to be a mother/have a baby), who is Aaron Green??, SERENE QUEEN mention???, mention of institutions (Sylvia.........), more fishing visuals, the performance in Monaco... a magnum opus if you ask me

10 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

I get you but you can understand why people are acting like that. No one needs to know if you have the album or not, because most of us don't have it. It comes across as you being all like yes, I have the album and I'll be listening to it in full and y'all won't. It's like everyone being thirsty for an unleaked song and then I come here and post: I got the song y'all are dying to get, but I won't leak it. However, I'll be writing a review of it and share that with you.

If you were excited abt finally being able to discuss something abt the leaks we all have, you could've just stayed quiet, get your hands on the album and then pretend that you just listened to same files we have.

I mean, it's not rocket science.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I get you but you can understand why people are acting like that. No one needs to know if you have the album or not, because most of us don't have it. It comes across as you being all like yes, I have the album and I'll be listening to it in full and y'all won't. It's like everyone being thirsty for an unleaked song and then I come here and post: I got the song y'all are dying to get, but I won't leak it. However, I'll be writing a review of it and share that with you.

If you were excited abt finally being able to discuss something abt the leaks we all have, you could've just stayed quiet, get your hands on the album and then pretend that you just listened to same files we have.

I mean, it's not rocket science.

Well i figured at this rate it would be leaking within the next 3 days so I genuinely didn't think yall would be waiting long . I'm not one of the "leakers" that do shit for attention. When you got those leaks in 2020, did I tease you or let you know I had em? No. I just dropped it bc it was a big F U to the leakers who crave attention and tease shit for months if not years on end. So the reason I'm mad is bc I feel like you're making me out to be someone I'm not. I'm one of you, and I just wanted to join in on the fun. I do sincerely apologize for my miscalculations. I really felt like it would be leaked in full by Saturday night anyway. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

17 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

I’m so sorry bc you seem like a beautiful human but no one wants reviews. The people who do are in the minority… we just want to hear the album and come to our own conclusions. And when you brag about having it, people are going to want to hear it. It’s nothing against you at all though. 

15 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Well i figured at this rate it would be leaking within the next 3 days so I genuinely didn't think yall would be waiting long . I'm not one of the "leakers" that do shit for attention. When you got those leaks in 2020, did I tease you or let you know I had em? No. I just dropped it bc it was a big F U to the leakers who crave attention and tease shit for months if not years on end. So the reason I'm mad is bc I feel like you're making me out to be someone I'm not. I'm one of you, and I just wanted to join in on the fun. I do sincerely apologize for my miscalculations. I really felt like it would be leaked in full by Saturday night anyway. 

As I said, I get you and I lowkey did know you weren't displaying a somewhat sense of superiority for saying you have the album when most of us don't. But people will think you're coming across as that bc it's not just abt leaking it or not, it's abt saying openly you have it.

Like, you literally had two better options: one, you wouldn't say a word abt having it, then when you did you'd discuss only abt the songs that are out there (like I said on the previous post) or two, you wouldn't say a word abt having it and then you'd leak it nonetheless and no one would ever trace it back to you (since you would've never talked abt it openly and abt your IP, there's ways). Either way, both options would require you to not say you have the album

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Honeymoonwitch said:

I don’t wanna be rude, but I’m kind of tired of reviews. I think we’ve had enough.

:delicious:...

ALRIGHT YALL, PARIS TEXAS COMING IN 53 MINUTES...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

9 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

I don't know you at all but what was this whole thing if not attention seeking...