Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

Its so funny to me that people will lie and try to get us excited for no reason. Can someone who understands the psychology of human behavior explain why ppl would pretend to be leaking… this is flying over my radar :defeated:

It doesn’t really really matter anyway the album comes out in like less than three weeks and we have 5 songs 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

If your favorite albums are Honeymoon and NFR, you will more than love this album. Those are my previous favorites, and after hearing the five songs I've heard from this album, I know it will dethrone Honeymoon for me. I promise you that :) 

Omg thank you 😭😍

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

you'll love it 

Yesss thankss 😁

Spoiler

I fell for it, and honestly I was actually gagging over the self-interview playing over one of the song. 

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwGIIXGBWNJKQXl6SGu8P

Has anyone listened to Art Garfunkel from S&G solo albums? I don't know if I'm crazy but I'm getting vibes from his music in the new ballads of the album

I'm fucking wet. I finally got a pre-order in for the white vinyl. Now all I need to do is stop by the local record store closer to release and put down for the green variant and I'll have all fucking five.

It'd be HYSTERICAL if this album ranks lower than Chemtrails for me. It won't. But it'd be funny.

I need to buy more frames.

12 minutes ago, Obduration said:

It doesn’t really really matter anyway the album comes out in like less than three weeks and we have 5 songs 

I completely agree, but what are the adhd girlies to do? I’m not good when it comes to albums. I want them out the second they’re done. So I’m gonna be pouting and pacing for three weeks :deadbanana:

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:

I completely agree, but what are the adhd girlies to do? I’m not good when it comes to albums. I want them out the second they’re done. So I’m gonna be pouting and pacing for three weeks :deadbanana:

real omg

😋🫶🏼

My ranking today and my another twocents about this era so far:

Spoiler

1. The Grants

2. Sweet

3. Fingertips

4. A&W

5. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

And the fact that just yesterday, Sweet was my least fav track only for it to get to second spot today proves that this album is a slowburner for whose patient enough to let the music has a chance to grow on you. There's no place for people who only listen to the songs once for an initial thought / first hand feeling to determine the album based on  only face-value.

Thus, based on what the insiders had to say, there's everything for everyone's taste, and for that I just know that even the after the album is out, my ranking will be different for everyday.:true:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, irvnex said:

Has anyone listened to Art Garfunkel from S&G solo albums? I don't know if I'm crazy but I'm getting vibes from his music in the new ballads of the album

I was thinking of his song 99 Miles from LA… kind of fits 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

7 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:

Find something else to hyper-fixate on :illumilana2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

I was thinking of his song 99 Miles from LA… kind of fits 

Exactly! That's the one I've been listening to, and his cover of Disney Girls fits too.

3 minutes ago, TacoBeach said:

can anyone give a list of names of all the songs that have snippets? 

Spoiler

Taco Truck x VB

Peppers

Margaret

Candy Necklace (official, posted by Lana in august)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Taco Truck x VB

Peppers

Margaret

Candy Necklace (official, posted by Lana in august)

Spoiler

Fishtail and Kintsugi too

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 minutes ago, TacoBeach said:

can anyone give a list of names of all the songs that have snippets? 

Spoiler

We have a leak or snippet of every song but  Let the Light In and Candy Necklace (excluding what Lana posted) 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Forgot about Fishtail and what that sounded like

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

There’s a Kintsugi snippet too ? Damn, how did I not know this :cryney2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:
  Hide contents

There’s a Kintsugi snippet too ? Damn, how did I not know this :cryney2:

Spoiler

Yes and it sounds AMAZING. It's extremely filtered, but I was messing around with an audio app and made the vocals more clear:oprah2: