Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I tried to listen to the grants again and It doesn't have any sound when I play it, interesting.

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I tried to listen to the grants again and It doesn't have any sound when I play it, interesting.

never mind:tommy:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Ed and Ben nominating alt. masterpiece Fingertips for Best Pop Vocal Performance so Lana continues to win no Grammy's and write bangers about being misunderstood:

:gurl::oop2::clapback::hottie:

3 hours ago, Telomeres said:

Ed and Ben nominating alt. masterpiece Fingertips for Best Pop Vocal Performance so Lana continues to win no Grammy's and write bangers about being misunderstood:

:gurl::oop2::clapback::hottie:

no because imagine if they nominate A&W to an alt category…it would win so easily. but they gotta keep sabotaging her and putting her up with grammy darlings 😭 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I couldn't resist anymore & listened to Sweet & Fingertips :trisha:

Sweet is really good, pretty & beautiful but damn I really fell in love with Fingertips :oprah:

Spoiler

Fingertips has some of her best & most Heartbreaking lyrics :wowcry: :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

i give myself 2 seconds to cry

let it crash over me

like the waves in the sea

:rollin:

i give myself 2 seconds to breathe

go back to being a serene queen

i just needed 2 seconds to be me

:crai:

Spoiler

It's a shame that we die........:crying4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I mean it wasnt that hard to achieve:true:

Blue Banisters wasn’t bad, just rough and sounded like demos. That is why I’m excited for this album, just a more polished thought out album. So far, they don’t sound unrefined…at least from what others are saying lol  

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

How much longer are we gonna be stuck discussing the same 3 songs :oprah: we need this leak saga to be over already it's kinda dragging out badly 

I blame Jared.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

How much longer are we gonna be stuck discussing the same 3 songs :oprah: we need this leak saga to be over already it's kinda dragging out badly 

yeah it's really so boring we really never win in terms of leaks

I need someone to upload the zip already and get this over with and have a handful of brave and absolutely idiotic people with 0 sense of internet safety to download the zip and open it to confirm it's real for the rest of us :oprah:

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It feels like purgatory when every page a person asks what the lyrics to the leaked songs are :xgiggle:

sgopYhV.gif