Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i don’t think i can hold it anymore…

for the people who listened to the grants, would you recommend those who didn’t listen to the leaks, at least play the the grants since it’s track one?

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, keps2013 said:

for the people who listened to the grants, would you recommend those who didn’t listen to the leaks, at least play the the grants since it’s track one?

Spoiler

:yesnod:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Hey it's been 2 years since my last post here, I didn't like Blue Banisters that much (first lana album that didn't hit me, I really don't like the way she sings on it!) but I'm loving the snippets so far! Currently listening to 'Grandfather...' again and again even with the horrible TAG

1 minute ago, keps2013 said:

It's your choice, but I personally wish I would have waited.

1 minute ago, keps2013 said:

Spoiler

:illumilana:

3 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

:bebe: omgggg. i’m scared 

Spoiler

If you'd rather wait for the whole album but are really impatient, then I'd recommend to listen to Sweet instead. Take it as a promo single before the album :wub: 

Spoiler

But The Grants is amazing, so maybe I'd say wait for that one cause... it's one hell of an opener :oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

so guys, i must be sincere: I listened to a piece of the grants, a piece of sweet and a piece of fingertips, I didn’t listen to their endings on purpose, What to say? I love them so much, I can’t wait to hear them when they’ll be officially out 

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

so guys, i must be sincere: I listened to a piece of the grants, a piece of sweet and a piece of fingertips, I didn’t listen to their endings on purpose, What to say? I love them so much, I can’t wait to hear them when they’ll be officially out 

Spoiler

then you saved best part of the grants for later

8 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

Spoiler

personally i don't regret listening to the grants or sweet, i don't feel that it will take away from my first listening experience and i like that they can be put into order with the two singles we already have. i only wish i didn't listen to the tagged songs & the LQ snippets... but honestly if you think you have enough self control to avoid the LQ stuff then go for it girl

26nuYZm.png

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

literally nothing it’s depressing as hell out here :bebe:

Spoiler

God if you’re near me

Send me three white butterflies

Or an owl to know you’re listening

To the leaks while I’m drinking

GRANDFATHER PLS STAND ON THE SHOULDERS OF THIS LEAKER 

WHILE HE’S DBREE-TEASING

F*GS IN THE PACIFICCCCC

IMG-7960.jpg

9 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:

Hey it's been 2 years since my last post here, I didn't like Blue Banisters that much (first lana album that didn't hit me, I really don't like the way she sings on it!) but I'm loving the snippets so far! Currently listening to 'Grandfather...' again and again even with the horrible TAG

anita maltatti appreciation we love to see it :true:

17 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

What did I miss :awkney2:

Somebody got banned… 

Spoiler

For posting a link to a new snippet of Peppers (sounds sexy apparently). People tried to warn them to delete their post and that user called us faggot.

so, a normal day on LB