Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Do we still think that’s what the lyrics are after her now deleted tick tock? Not “got a shhhh who turned on the backbeat” 

hopefully her physical copies will have lyrics 

From Dolby atmos video, it’s clear that she says “got a [censored], who turned on…”. On the other channel she loudly says “shhh” where she censors the word. So she is not saying “god’s a charlatan” but I understand how the combination of those make people think like she’s saying charlatan.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I gave in and listened to a snippet from each song and they all sounded soooo good:air::air: I don’t want to listen to everything in full just yet. I want it to special hearing them all together when the album comes out, yknow?:tommy:

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

BHa34pY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

ok a&w promo  :dance:

I have a lot of long term hatred for major record labels, and it's so fun to watch them sinking into the swamp of irrelevance.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

51 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

I think that we should be careful when calling her a narcissist or something like this bc we only see Lana’s side. Idk. For me it seems that they fall into that tragic (but common) mom x daughter conflict (which is pretty sad).

idk, it feels kinda wrong name calling patricia (but as someone who struggles a lot with my own mother I get all the rage/sadness etc in those kind of relationships)

Spoiler

It's easy to see it this way if you still have a relationship with your mom. I don't have one with mine much anymore at all and it stems from her narcissism and callousness toward me, both when I was growing up and as an adult now. I can see the role Lana's in with that sort of relationship because I've lived in it too and it's not easy or fun. Especially when that relationship makes you question having kids of your own - being afraid you'd turn out like that sort of a parent.

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

From Dolby atmos video, let’s clear that she says “got a [censored word], who turned on…” on the other channel she loudly says “shhh” where she censors the word. So she is not saying “god’s a charlatan”.

Wait what dolby atmos video? In the car on tiktok she said "got a cop" what's censored? lol or do people think she said cock? because that'd be even funnier especially before the lyrics she sings later in that video :ohmy:

11 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Do we still think that’s what the lyrics are after her now deleted tick tock? Not “got a shhhh who turned on the backbeat” 

the problem is, sometimes her lyrics in the booklets have incorrect lyrics too :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, emliqua said:

At 10:37 it definitely sounds like "god's a charlatan" to me but I don't know if it was intentional.

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's easy to see it this way if you still have a relationship with your mom. I don't have one with mine much anymore at all and it stems from her narcissism and callousness toward me, both when I was growing up and as an adult now. I can see the role Lana's in with that sort of relationship because I've lived in it too and it's not easy or fun. Especially when that relationship makes you question having kids of your own - being afraid you'd turn out like that sort of a parent.

Wait what dolby atmos video? In the car on tiktok she said "got a cop" what's censored? lol or do people think she said cock? because that'd be even funnier especially before the lyrics she sings later in that video :ohmy:

the problem is, sometimes her lyrics in the booklets have incorrect lyrics too :icant:

17:51 - Got a ... who turned on (from Tik Tok video we learned that the censored word is cop)

10:37 - she says a loud word with "shhhh"

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

If you listen on slow playback speed you can hear her say god's a shhh... and not got a shh, there's a second s.

I hear a s right after "got" but I think it is superpose of the two vocals. Shhh sound starts with another syllable (like sss-shhhh. It's a really strange sound.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I hear a s right after "got" but I think it is superpose of the two vocals. Shhh sound starts with another syllable (like sss-shhhh. It's a really strange sound.

yeah, i didn’t even realize it was a “shhh” at that part. i thought it was some weird rattle sounding percussive instrument.

Spoiler

Transition from The Grants to Yes To Heaven at festivals to drive everyone crazy!!

I definitely feel their semantic connection.

Yes, we can believe

Spoiler

A&W is kinda shite in comparison to some of these other songs..no wonder her fans stopped streaming it to listen to the better leaked tracks. :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

A&W is kinda shite in comparison to some of these other songs..no wonder her fans stopped streaming it to listen to the better leaked tracks. :hillary:

Spoiler

:awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

56 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m still a @TheDollClub truther

Del Norte County=Did you know that there’s tunnel under Ocean Blvd 

Crypto Crashing=Fingertips 

Neuva=The Grants 

Long Nails Down Your Back=Peppers

Uncanny=A&W

The Rain=Candy Necklace 

what does this mean

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole