Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The Grants 

Spoiler

I keep thinking about how Kintsugi said “weddings! Funerals!” about The Grants, and while vague, they does sum up the feeling of the song. I kind of imagined that being much more literal, about her family and weddings and funerals, but instead it sounds like a song that could be played at a wedding or a funeral, a mix of sad, but hopeful, with soaring gospel-like music.

edit: apparently it was just a meme and I was unaware :crai:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, Luna de miel said:

the people above r right but also, it's her most recent album so it makes sense to wonder what elements changed/didn't change since her last project.

ppl compared blue banisters to chemtrails, chemtrails to nfr and so on

Exactly, and also because most members here, in terms of percentages, seemed not to like it. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

yall be saying lana is going country every time an album is to be released :eek3:

i just know she wrote the last song for this album and immediately called Ian to work on that country record…

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

The Grants 

Reveal hidden contents

I keep thinking about how Kintsugi said “weddings! Funerals!” about The Grants, and while vague, they does sum up the feeling of the song. I kind of imagined that being much more literal, about her family and weddings and funerals, but instead it sounds like a song that could be played at a wedding or a funeral, a mix of sad, but hopeful, with soaring gospel-like music.

I think it just means he liked it so much :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 hour ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

obviously it's her revenge album, it's literally an erotic album and she literally uploaded a photo with her boobs out, she's slapping the critics

Reveal hidden contents

This is the never seen "The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey" but 2.0 :creepna:

so it's her "erotica"? I guess it makes sense with AW as the single, the cover and lines like "fuck me to death".

Now what on earth are fingertips and sweet doing on it tho.'Couldnt be less sexy.

Spoiler

I don't get the sweet slander. It is a classic lana song. There are influences from bb, but i would say it is more a honeymoon/paradise song. So from the leaks and snippets i can imagine that we will leave the path of her last records and get a fuller sound, sweet has energy in it, like a&w or the snippets. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

The Grants 

Hide contents

It was just a reference to this meme :toofloppy: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

I keep seeing people on Twitter call this album boring and mediocre and it is really scaring me 

And they all seem to have pictures of Halsey, Billie or Taylor 🤔 …it’s the usual pre album hate sis

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

I keep seeing people on Twitter call this album boring and mediocre and it is really scaring me 

Spoiler

They have poop in their ears :hoe:

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

we're getting A&W, fishtail, peppers and taco truck x vb on the same album, can we be more rational?

I think it’s interesting how she mentions being 33 in a few of her songs, A&W included. It makes me wonder what happened when she was 33, it had to have been impactful. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I think it’s interesting how she mentions being 33 in a few of her songs, A&W included. It makes me wonder what happened when she was 33, it had to have been impactful. 

She discovered to be Jesus