Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

harry nilsson has a song....................

Spoiler

his dick breaks at 2:05💔

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I love blue banisters, it's such a good window of seeing Lana being an open book 

I prefer the world building and different narratives. Don't really care listening to songs about Chuck or Lana's dad. 

I really struggle to stream singles as if I just can’t listen to 1 song on repeat.. when the album comes though, that’s when I will dedicate all my time to listening to this one album only :P

Don’t want to overplay the singles to the point I feel like skipping them once the album lands either!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

15 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

why did i waste my time :ohmy:

Just now, barttttender said:

I prefer the world building and different narratives. Don't really care listening to songs about Chuck or Lana's dad. 

Oh buckle up because Tunnel is all about family.

But that isn’t the reason I dislike BB. I actually appreciate the lyricism on that album. It’s moreso the poor vocal takes and bad production and YouTube-ripped unreleased songs tacked on.

Ocean Blvd Deluxe when?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

She doesn't care about these things... so why would you?

Spoiler

She cares. She got Jack back, she's doing interviews, she's lost a lot of weight, she's back to concerts, she's doing songs with Taylor f-ing Swift, it's her third album since NFR, she's exploring trap again, she's collaborating with other artists. That's not the behavior of someone who doesn't care about charts.

And I think the next single is going to make it to Billboard 100. But it has to be a more upbeat track than Ocean and AW to do that. That's why she's saving it for the release date. Guaranteed.

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

You should as long as you're thoughtful and not one of those cringeworthy reactors who scream and jump around instead of focusing on the music. :oprah3:

i’m a f slur however, i’m not a f f slur (if you know what i mean) 

😅

4 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

I really struggle to stream singles as if I just can’t listen to 1 song on repeat.. when the album comes though, that’s when I will dedicate all my time to listening to this one album only :P

Don’t want to overplay the singles to the point I feel like skipping them once the album lands either!

yeah i hate overplaying and hating singles before albums are out

i have a habit of doing that

11 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

is this the blue banisters or ocean blvd thread?

the amount of blue banisters hate im currently seeing in here is making me sick... yall calm down and go hate on the album somewhere else  :nails:

tfw little sister is legit so iconique & tasteful :illumilana2:serene queen

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

She cares. She got Jack back, she's doing interviews, she's lost a lot of weight, she's back to concerts, she's doing songs with Taylor f-ing Swift, it's her third album since NFR, she's exploring trap again, she's collaborating with other artists. That's not the behavior of someone who doesn't care about charts.

And I think the next single is going to make it to Billboard 100. But it has to be a more upbeat track than Ocean and AW to do that. That's why she's saving it for the release date. Guaranteed.

yeah she did a seven minute song that only starts getting more upbeat on the 4 minute mark because she cares about the charts

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

and what did bringing up her weight have anything to do with that?? 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Oh buckle up because Tunnel is all about family.

But that isn’t the reason I dislike BB. I actually appreciate the lyricism on that album. It’s moreso the poor vocal takes and bad production and YouTube-ripped unreleased songs tacked on.

Haha. Fair point! But, gain, Grandfather and AW refer to family and they're both great. It's different when Jack helps write and produce the tracks than Drew. So, I might just be fine with Chuck's baby in the songs, etc.