Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

i do wish the vibes werent so off, not only in this thread but the whole forum, lately </3

i know a lot of ppl are disheartened by the whole leaking situation, understandable, i just hope we can all regroup by the 24th cause it seems like we've got a killer of an album to celebrate & discuss !

everyone just needs to give themselves 2 seconds to breathe methinks <3 :kiss:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

i do wish the vibes werent so off, not only in this thread but the whole forum, lately </3

i know a lot of ppl are disheartened by the whole leaking situation, understandable, i just hope we can all regroup by the 24th cause it seems like we've got a killer of an album to celebrate & discuss !

everyone just needs to give themselves 2 seconds to breathe methinks <3 :kiss:

Spoiler

Pre-releases bring out the best and the worst in people really :awkney:

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I'm not exaggerating when I say that Fingertips might be her greatest song to date, right?

Spoiler

in my opinion, its right next to Hope, which i think is top 5 in lana's whole discography. fingertips is definitely one of her best written, so many lyrics from that song have been at that forefront of my mind lately with everything im going through..

what the fuck's wrong in your head 

to send me away never to come back

exotic places and people

to take the place of being your child?

:wowcry::wowcry::wowcry::wowcry:

😋🫶🏼

40 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Wait the track is called Grandfather? :dorothy2: Shouldn't it be Godfather???!? :stareney2: Did they change the title again? 

Its always been Grandfather :bebe:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

2 hours ago, barttttender said:
  Hide contents

Huh? Sweet is not even in the same musical universe as Born to Die or Ultraviolence, not even Honeymoon. It's pure Blue Banisters in every way possible. No disrespect to anyone, but everyone who's heard the track will know it's got nothign to do with BTD or Ultraviolence. Maybe just AKA, I'll give you that.

Again, not a BAD song. But I'm super confused why she'd place it as number 3 on the tracklist. With The Grands, Ocean Boulevard and Sweet in the first three, I can totally imagine people thinking it's a boring piano album and not continuing to listen further.

The poster made a point that it's her sexy album,. So, I asked "why is Fingertips on it then?" What aren't you getting?

now what poster lied to u and told u that this album is her sexy album.. 

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

Just now, m0th3rcr33p said:

now what poster lied to u and told u that this album is her sexy album.. 

Haha, don't remember. But we kinda agreed that it's more likely to be her personal, diaristic record more so than sexy per se. 

Spoiler

Grandfather, The Grants, Fingertips, Sweet, AW and even Taco Bell ("They call me Lanita") are definitely giving off that vibe.

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

right but even then ocean blvd is already outstreaming cocc and it’s on its way to outstream bb, hm, and probably lfl once the album is out. this is only with two songs and no music videos…

EDA399-A9-0-BD3-45-F4-AF03-BE47-D6972-A4

9-AC36-C5-F-7-BD8-4-B4-E-AEA1-C252-A0-D2

Wow - this is deeply offensive to see. STREAM CHEMTRAILS!!! :oprah2:

Also, some of y’all need to stop listening to the leaks and withdraw from the new songs for a bit. I don’t want to read stupid shit like “I overplayed The Grants and Sweet and Fingertips :poordat:“ on here when the album comes out. :thumb3:

5 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Yes exactly! :) So go stream it ;)

What if we normalize listening to music when and how we want? People still care about charts and streams in 2023 and that's very toxic...

anyway the song did a thousand times better than her last two album's singles. I guess she's fine.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy