Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

Well, compared to Blue Banisters, Arcadia and White Dress, AW is a fucking banger of the century! So, yeah, she is definitely moving in a more chart-friendly direction. The second half of AW is her most commerical sound literally since Doin' Time.

bitch how is releasing AW is moving to a chart friendly direction, that song debuted on bubbling under. fuckhead i swear to god

Mod note: don't be rude

Edited by fishtails

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

12 minutes ago, Pretty When You Fart said:
  Hide contents

Wait I just realized Cherry Blossom and Peppers are both penultimate tracks… like she was giving clues about the sample all along

Spoiler

lemme put my hands on your knees angelina sycamore tree

8 hours ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

bitch do you have zero functioning brain cells or what. in what world does any of that mean she cares abt streams and especially what the fuck do u mean by the weight commentary. go back to tiktok, stick to twitter or something, each reply i see from u gets worse and worse and worse. you motherfucking piece of crap, all you know to do is to be disrespectful and say dumbshit, is there a way to kick a member out of the site or smth

Please look at what you just posted and consider taking your own advice here ..

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

Look. It's Lana. The last time she really cared about charts was probably Lust for Life - undoubtedly her most commercially-minded album since Born to Die.

And I'm not here judging the way she looked or saying she's now suddenly striving to be the new Ariana f-ing Grande. 

But she IS clearly minds away from the recycling old tracks and first-take mindset sonically (Blue Banisters) and she is releasing singles that are not piano ballads. Say what you want about AW, but it's not a ballad.

Looks wise, did you see that Billboard shoot?! She was sexy, she was glam, she's showing leg. Guys, she's making an effort. Come on, that's all I'm saying. 

did u fucking miss the whole point of this record or what. she literally herself said that she wants to tell a story/give out an impression w each picture. and the songs are literally recorded thru her iphone voice recorder in one take and with automatic singing, only thing they have done is editing the vocals and thats all. she does not give a fuck about charts, she is telling her story. u can fucking hear the static noise of the vocals in fingertips for gods sake. some of yall are trying too hard to look different and edgy w yalls corny ass opinions here, get a life or a job and stay off internet f slur

mod note: stop being rude or you will get another warning point

Edited by fishtails

2 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Please look at twhat you just posted

They posted facts. I would've posted worse but that user is not worth getting banned over.

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Another day another fight cancel your plans the album’s coming tonight ladies!!!!!

wellhuh.jpg

“bartttender exclusive baby :trisha:

5 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

ummmm ive been offline for about two weeks what has happened can someone give me a summary im babysitting i cant search through ahdbiuhfndiuehfiuhcod

Songs got leaked :

The grants ( full )

Fingertips ( full )

Sweet ( full )

interludes ( tagged )

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF ( Full but tagged )

Taco Truck x VB ( snippets )

margaret ( snippet )

peppers ( snippet )

fishtails ( snippet )

kintsugi ( snippet )

3 minutes ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

did u fucking miss the whole point of this record or what. she literally herself said that she wants to tell a story/give out an impression w each picture. and the songs are literally recorded thru her iphone voice recorder in one take and with automatic singing, only thing they have done is editing the vocals and thats all. she does not give a fuck about charts, she is telling her story. u can fucking hear the static noise of the vocals in fingertips for gods sake. some of yall are trying too hard to look different and edgy w yalls corny ass opinions here, get a life or a job and stay off internet f slur

you're kind of 3 hours late for this doll

3 hours ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I'm not exaggerating when I say that Fingertips might be her greatest song to date, right?

you're not, i can absolutely see where you're coming from. fingertips is immaculate.

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Songs got leaked :

The grants ( full )

Fingertips ( full )

Sweet ( full )

interludes ( tagged )

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF ( Full but tagged )

Taco Truck x VB ( snippets )

margaret ( snippet )

peppers ( snippet )

fishtails ( snippet )