Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, DCooper said:

Tomorrow will be the day, I've been saying March 6th for weeks :true:

And I said March 3rd, and that's when leaks started to happen...  Maybe if we join in and use our manifestation powers... :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

And I said March 3rd, and that's when leaks started to happen...  Maybe if we join in and use our manifestation powers... :ma:

We got this :legend::legend::legend:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Tomorrow will be the day, I've been saying March 6th for weeks :true:

It’s your birthday tomorrow if memory serves me correctly…not necessarily endorsing anything here but definitely saying that I hope your day is full of gifts and joy :kiss:

Spoiler

i feel guilty for doing it but I listened to the grants, fingertips and sweet… If they weren’t SO good I’d say the guilt makes it not worth it… but I can’t lie… those 3 songs just totally blew me away. I really don’t know what to even say. They’re beautiful and have put me in such a sad mood (i love to get this feeling from music so I’m not complaining) 

I need to be able to read all the lyrics before I can truly process but I mean…. Holy shit you guys. I can’t even pick a favorite of the 3. Maybe The Grants. 

23 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

I thought that you were like DYING for this album. You loved everything that we had until now, right?

Spoiler

Tbh, NFR and BTD/Paradise are like sacred albums to me… like I don’t think any album Lana will ever release will ever top those for me. Honeymoon is my number 3 and so far Ocean Blvd sounds GREAT but it seems more like an album that I will appreciate for specific songs rather than as a whole album. And I’m not a huge fan of her vocals on tracks like Sweet or Fingertips (though I love the insight into her past on Fingertips). But you’re right, I am dying for this album, because I always need more Lana:blush3: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Also, funny how lots of stores were allegedly getting the vinyls last week, among other people getting theirs shipped early and all of a sudden, no leaks? At all? :sideeye:

Weren't those fake

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

We got this :legend::legend::legend:

Wait, now that I've checked I actually said March 4th and not the 3rd :bebe: 

But I'm fully team March 6th anyways :true: it's coming!

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

It’s your birthday tomorrow if memory serves me correctly…not necessarily endorsing anything here but definitely saying that I hope your day is full of gifts and joy :kiss:

Thank you so much!! :spin:

Manifesting that whoever keeps posting DCooperExclusives at the very least leaks Dark City as a bday gift :smile3:

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Weren't those fake

Probably lol I mean, some stores DID get the vinyls early, tho...

But it's funny how people allegedly got their hands on the album and haven't leaked anything (other than the first songs and snippets that seem to come from one person only) :smokes3:

59 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Hide contents

now why would you make me look for it and get jumpscared twice by fakes :tommy:

noooo 😭😭😭 it must have gotten deleted in all the spam

Spoiler

Honestly, I take anything negative I said about The Grants back… take me to church Lana! :hottie:

Spoiler

Don’t hate on me for comparing because you are deluding yourself if you don’t think they are similar sonically and lyrically😭but… 

MAC> Grandfather

The second verse of mariners is arguably some of the best lyrics of her entire career…. Like can’t a girl just do the best she can!!??