Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

imagine the next album being produced by them :trisha:(but ik lana will never leave jack :trisha:)

she might be finishing rough demos for LDR11 to send them as we're talking:oprah3: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

imagine the next album being produced by them :trisha:(but ik lana will never leave jack :trisha:)

As she shouldn’t! There’s a before and after Grandfather in life. Between that and A&W, Jack is legendary forever.

IMG-7960.jpg

17 minutes ago, fine china said:

Something about their production really adds to the atmosphere more so than the more recent production from NFR to now. I still love the new music and especially the two recent singles but for example the National Anthem instrumental is insane. 

I honestly feel like the strength of her newer albums comes more from a lyrical standpoint than production I guess, which I think can be more attributed to Lana than Jack or anyone else she works with. Born to Die, UV, and Honeymoon are all obviously iconic but she’s grown so much as a lyricist since then that’s become more of the focal point of her work. I’m really excited for this album and hope it’s not too wordy or clunky and has some more variety production wise.

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

Just like you will never leave 2014, Ultraviolencez? :popcorn:

48 minutes ago, surfsup said:
  Hide contents

What’s the kintsugi snippet like?

Spoiler

A little darker and more brooding compliment to Fingertips. Sings her heart out.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The only former producer I’d want Lana to reunite with would be Rick - not because I want her to go back to the past but because it would be interesting to know what kind of music they would make together now, after all these years.

Jack and Rick together with Lana would make a killer album.

IMG-7960.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

As she shouldn’t! There’s a before and after Grandfather in life. Between that and A&W, Jack is legendary forever.

Ugh I’m soooo excited for grandfather like I’m ITCHING

19 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

Idk I quite like Jack Antonoff’s collaborations better than those LFL and earlier (writing-wise). I’m personally not in that “world building” phase anymore (BTD-HM (and some of LFL)) and I like the very intimate and very personal diaristic writing approach Lana is currently doing. Like Lana is allowing us to know her story! That’s amazing and brave of her to do! I also feel like Jack brings such a good mood to her writing process, this also helps with her music making.
Like Lana said, I think Jack really understands women, that’s why a bunch of female-artists within the music industry love working with Jack. She obviously said that for a reason compared to her past working processes.
One critique I will say about Jack is that it’s very apparent when it’s HIS production. Like the back end of A&W, I’ve heard very similarities in beats reused with Lorde and Taylor’s work. Those hi-hats didn’t really sound that great to me

Edited by lanalizzielove
Better clarification

Y'all keep talking about Dan, Rick & Emile but the real question is: When will she work with Mike Dean MORE?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I had a dream Billie and Lana made an album and it was a conceptual album where Lana was Patty (Lana’s mom) and Billie was younger Lana and it was really good. And then my dream had a pt. 2 and Taylor was on a deluxe track on Ocean Blvd.