Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

guys… i just found this tweet of lanas insta post from right after her grandma passed:crai:(the one she deleted after like a day)

i can't be the only one who completely forgot about this caption:

Something about you not being here has turned me into a different person for now. Quiet.

3 white butterflies to know you’re near

1-FE8796-C-33-B3-41-C1-8-E5-D-195041-C68

i fear this album might kill me

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Question about one lyric:

Spoiler

What is she referring to when she said she had to sing for the prince?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

The only former producer I’d want Lana to reunite with would be Rick - not because I want her to go back to the past but because it would be interesting to know what kind of music they would make together now, after all these years.

Jack and Rick together with Lana would make a killer album.

cumming at the thought of lana x rick x jack…oh my god need this now :deadbanana:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I’m still curious as to what she did (or would do) with Mark Ronson given his retro sensibilities, not to mention Alex Turner in the style of the Arctic Monkeys’ last album for the same reasons.

Do we even count it as a leak if it's not the full album? I can't believe the album hasn't leaked yet, Ben and Ed are finally doing their jobs! :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

she says she’s in Monaco, so I guess it’s the prince of Monaco 

18 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

i think someone said that the royal family of monaco usually attends the festival she was performing at:um2:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

She was invited to sing at Mohammad Bin Salman’s third wife wedding. Jk ofc, I have no idea but I’m intrigued 

Thanks y'all :beyonce:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Luna de miel said:

Hide contents

i think the royal family of monaco usually attends the festival she was performing at

Spoiler

or a private event, like when she sang for Leonardo DiCaprio 

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Do we even count it as a leak if it's not the full album? I can't believe the album hasn't leaked yet, Ben and Ed are finally doing their jobs! :trisha:

They aren’t doing anything, it’s just leakers are waiting and teasing for maximum attention. They have the album.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

They aren’t doing anything, it’s just leakers are waiting and teasing for maximum attention. They have the album.

Do they have the whole album tho? :sass:

IMG-7960.jpg

Spoiler

im pretty sure this is the show she references in Fingertips, it was on July 23rd 2016 at the Red Cross Gala in Monaco & her uncle Dave died 2 days before on the 21st

the private Leonardo Dicaprio event was on the 20th in St Tropez which is in France too so even geographically it doesn't really make sense

the Price & Princess were in attendance

E4-A4-E6-DF-FFDE-411-B-B037-0-E589-F1-B1-A94.jpg

https://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/07/prince-albert-and-princess-charlene-at.html

Just now, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

im pretty sure this is the show she references in Fingertips, it was on July 23rd 2016 at the Red Cross Gala in Monaco & her uncle Dave died 2 days before on the 21st

the private Leonardo Dicaprio event was on the 20th in St Tropez which is in France too so even geographically it doesn't really make sense

the Price & Princess were in attendance

E4-A4-E6-DF-FFDE-411-B-B037-0-E589-F1-B1-A94.jpg

https://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/07/prince-albert-and-princess-charlene-at.html

& he

Thanks for this!! Didn't know this at all

4 hours ago, Pretty When You Fart said:

I honestly feel like the strength of her newer albums comes more from a lyrical standpoint than production I guess, which I think can be more attributed to Lana than Jack or anyone else she works with. Born to Die, UV, and Honeymoon are all obviously iconic but she’s grown so much as a lyricist since then that’s become more of the focal point of her work. I’m really excited for this album and hope it’s not too wordy or clunky and has some more variety production wise.

I agree, her lyrics have definitely evolved since then, they are more intricate for sure (for the most part), but I think that great music is a mix of good lyricism and amazing/intricate production. Her production starting with NFR has been more lowkey for a lot of songs, which I think, lets the lyrics/words shine through better or breathe more perhaps?

But I think that she can do both at once. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album. :xgiggle:

I have finally caught up after reading over 200 pages. Time to log out.

my-birthday.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e