Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

To give Lana the benefit of the doubt about false promises, I think being on a major record label such as Interscope truly limits artists on what they can put out. When I was a Gaga stan (:bebe:), she got just as excited to talk about projects that never came into fruition. Record labels absolutely suck, and I have no doubt in my mind that certain things she's talked about in the past ran into issues with the label or creative directors (Cherry MV). 

But yes, certain things such as homemade music videos are absolutely things that are in her control and she could be more transparent.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I actually agree. Especially when this "album campaign" is shaping up to be just a magazine interview and tons of merch

Well that’s certainly a stretch 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

rly hoping they did give miley a run for her money:hooker:134-D54-FE-AFCE-435-B-A269-92-FDAD093551

ope what did i miss? miley and lana have completely different aesthetics no? like they're not even on the same plane? is there a side by side or

edit: didn't realize this was someone's signature lmao

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

help it keeps decreasing :rip: at least it was stable at 1M for like two weeks

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

It's probably our fault. Even if we stream the song everyday and it's actually their fault for not promoting the song and making the GP uninterested... it's on us :ohno:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

lana doesn't owe anyone in terms of what she creates, but with something like a delay it feels disrespectful to fans to not be clear about it.

Or I don't know, Ben & Ed could help a girl out. Do they even mention stuff to her like the "turn off" the tour post? Maybe they do and she doesn't care.

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Album trailer featuring the grants, ocean blvd, A&W, grandfather and peppers:beyonce:

And the end of the album trailer Lana says: Its true… I AM ROSEMAUD EXCLUSIVE BABY.

4 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

Album trailer on original release date perhaps:defeated:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Album trailer featuring the grants, ocean blvd, A&W, grandfather and peppers:beyonce:

We're in our delulu era, I fear  :judgingu3:

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:
  Hide contents

I don't think 'Grandfather' sounds like MAC, but I can see why someone would make that comparison, out of all Lana's released songs. 

Spoiler

You guys are confused, Let The Light In was the song they compared to MAC not Grandfather (they also compared it to religion, if I'm not mistaken)

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing...

Spoiler

Is the Terrence Loves You from the album (the trumpets remind me of that song)

Spoiler

the song has electric guitars, it's like you crossed TLU with some Ultraviolence song

Spoiler

sounds wonderful btw

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif