Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

we aren't talking about the fact that she directly refrences jump in the first fishtail snippet enough:candy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If there are outtakes and we get leaked outtakes from this album, I'm absolutely fucking making a playlist called Psycho Lifeguard 

also from everything about this album, it makes me wonder what comes next after this :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I loved reading all of this, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Totally agreed :true: "It's a shame that we die" is one of her most brutal, honest, and universal lyrics to date. The entire stream of consciousness quality of the song coalesces into something major for her. I have a feeling that Kintsugi will be in a similar vein. 

Spoiler

thank you!!! i’m also looking forward to kintsugi, such a beautiful concept and title, and the few lyrics we have of it are already shaking my whole brain. i expect it to complement fingertips somehow. 

also, even the title “fingertips”…. so simple, so effective. perfectly describes the whole song. i really love when songs have a title that is not song throughout the whole thing, or when it’s just something mentioned in the verses (like video games too), it really makes you look into the song more and think of why such a specific choice was made.

for me, fingertips is just perfect because it’s such a small detail of the human body but it’s that one detail that allows us to do so many things. every touch starts from the fingertips…

i wonder what made her choose it as a title! like if there’s some kind of deeper meaning behind it or if she was literally just touching some random plastic bags while trying to get someone’s attention lol 

OK I’M DONE

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

If there are outtakes and we get leaked outtakes from this album, I'm absolutely fucking making a playlist called Psycho Lifeguard 

also from everything about this album, it makes me wonder what comes next after this :true:

call me delulu but i'm really feeling like we are gonna get a pop record after this:shh:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

call me delulu but i'm really feeling like we are gonna get a pop record after this:shh:

I don't think it'll be a full on pop sound, but I think it'll be a mix of trap rock? like trip hop but like trap rock if that makes sense idfk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

I don't think it'll be a full on pop sound, but I think it'll be a mix of trap rock? like trip hop but like trap rock if that makes sense idfk

Spoiler

I feel like it's gonna be witchy/trap/pop, I feel like all the bop songs being at the end of the album is leading us there

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I feel like it's gonna be witchy/trap/pop, I feel like all the bop songs being at the end of the album is leading us there

Spoiler

I just heard the taco truck snippets for the first time and GIRL LET ME TELL YOU IF THAT'S A SOUND WE'RE GOING TOWARDS NEXT :ohmy::rollin:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I never really paid attention to the snippet of Paris, Texas because I saw that it was so short, but I just listened closely and oh my GOD this album :air: I really liked the Margaret snippet so i have absolutely zero worries about Ocean Blvd

I can’t find the margaret snippet! What is the name of the file?

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch