Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

One last question @fl0r1dakil0s 

Spoiler

would you say that Kintsugi compliments Fingertips? Like as a song that's very wordy and diaristic. That's what I envision in my head, and I would love to know if both songs are pivotal, central points to the album.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

pls... btw guys if my username is on any leaks of lana's future material just know i had NOTHING to do with it

we understand :wink:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

why would anyone believe them if they didn't have the album :toofunny: i understand everyone is antsy for the leak but we don't need to be getting mad at other users.

But why do you always assume people get mad at other users just for replying something that’s clearly just to stir the pot? I’m just adding to the whole drama and making fun of the whole situation while being bored waiting for it to leak.

No one’s mad at anyone, I like fl0r1dakil0s lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, mostexoticflwr said:
  Hide contents

the paris, texas snippet replaying in my head even tho i listened to it once days ago . . .  thats how ik it'll be a lifechanger:ma:

Spoiler

so fortunately it’s good, it’s the song i claim more😍

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

alright you guys can we not beg users to leak the album? floridakilos stated that they wouldn’t do such a thing so just leave it that. a bit immature imo

Yeah, let's not... look what happened to @American Bottom :bebe: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

NO STOP this is not a sly reference i am actually not leaking anything i am NOT going to be framed like miss rosemead  :wowcry:

i know, i know. im just kidding lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

pls... btw guys if my username is on any leaks of lana's future material just know i had NOTHING to do with it

Oh, now it’s definitely popping up :hillary:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

you are a very sweet person and we still cannot thank you enough for cfy and california :xcry:

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Again, abt the snippet I agree, but they could’ve just left it there. No need to say, then, that they had the album.

Btw, who’s mad at them? No one’s mad  

I'm mad :judgingu:

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

But why do you always assume people get mad at other users just for replying something that’s clearly just to stir the pot? I’m just adding to the whole drama and making fun of the whole situation while being bored waiting for it to leak.

No one’s mad at anyone, I like fl0r1dakil0s lmao

they just clearly weren't stirring the pot:icant: I understood the frustration with HoneymoonDaddy because he teased him getting the vinyl as if he was going to leak it. however fl0r1dakil0s was just confirming that a snippet was fake and someone asked him if he had the album and he told them the truth, which was that he had it. i just don't think it was even an issue to comment on, so hopefully this is the end of the conversation lol.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

alright you guys can we not beg users to leak the album? floridakilos stated that they wouldn’t do such a thing so just leave it that. a bit immature imo

They should have known better than to reveal they have the album so i don’t feel bad for them at all. You know this site is on the edge so why would u reveal such sensitive information just to confirm a fake snippet. As if it was that important. Bye felicia

what did i start :oprah2: i'm so sorry :icant:

giphy.gif