Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Brightsun said:
  Hide contents

when you see someone dying  ...see all your days flashing in front of you ..and you will think who will be with you ........kintsugi :trisha:

GIRL WE ALREADY HAD THAT LYRIC, YOU GOTTA GIVE US SOMETHING MORE

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

i havent heard any of the snippets, but im not really excited for taco truck at all tbh :bebe: the lyrics i've read seem kind of cringe and now since that last post wasnt in spoilers it just seems like...idk. it doesnt seem like something that would warrant being the closing track.

obviously opinions can be different so not forming anything too concrete off of insiders, but to me this track is definitely at the bottom of my list right now.

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

i havent heard any of the snippets, but im not really excited for taco truck at all tbh :bebe: the lyrics i've read seem kind of cringe and now since that last post wasnt in spoilers it just seems like...idk. it doesnt seem like something that would warrant being the closing track.

obviously opinions can be different so not forming anything too concrete off of insiders, but to me this track is definitely at the bottom of my list right now.

Spoiler

if u heard the snippet you’d be excited darling :hooker:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Hide contents

This era gives me the energy that everything is deliberate and thought out. I’m sure there’s more to this. Trust the process.

IMG-7960.jpg

Hide contents

DADDY i miss them  I'm in the mountain i'm  probably runing away from the feelings i hate :trisha:

ARE YOU TEASING ME ON PURPOSE IM CRYING, WE ALSO HAD THOSE LYRICS PROVIDED BY @Kintsugi

Hide contents

DADDY i miss them  I'm in the mountain i'm  probably runing away from the feelings i hate :trisha:

Spoiler

we also have that lyric... :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

best album closer since hope lolz :party:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Just now, cherrytropico said:
  Reveal hidden contents

if u heard the snippet you’d be excited darling :hooker:

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

This era gives me the energy that everything is deliberate and thought out. I’m sure there’s more to this. Trust the process.

oh of course, and even the track that is close to the bottom of my list is something that i am still anticipating, i just think from what ive heard and read from others its fallen down a few pegs

im sure it will be amazing though and she will have me eating my words :trisha:

this pre-leak period is kinda boring like at this point we got a clear idea of what every song's gonna sound like and even had 3 HQ leaks but literally where's the rest lol this is so anticlimactic 

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

this pre-leak period is kinda boring like at this point we got a clear idea of what every song's gonna sound like and even had 3 HQ leaks but literally where's the rest lol this is so anticlimactic 

that's what you say now, but what happens when the whole album leaks in HQ randomly at midnight tomorrow?
:bebe:(this is me manifesting)

Just now, ivory almond said:

that's what you say now, but what happens when the whole album leaks in HQ randomly at midnight tomorrow?
:bebe:(this is me manifesting)

Good luck with that, seems like everyone who has it is an attention seeker 

oh of course, and even the track that is close to the bottom of my list is something that i am still anticipating, i just think from what ive heard and read from others its fallen down a few pegs

im sure it will be amazing though and she will have me eating my words :trisha:

Spoiler

Babe, if you’re referring to the folks who compared Taco Truck to TJF, 13 Beaches, Get Free or Chemtrails (?!) please erase that from your memory forever, if you may. It doesn’t sound like anything she has ever done.

IMG-7960.jpg