Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, stan fishtails said:

in the Taco Truck snippet i hear "beat my coochie, says Lanita'' and i will stick to it as canon 

Spoiler

read my gold chain, says lanita 

(don't open if you don't want to see taco truck lyrics)

Spoiler

I can't get over how much I'm doing the hard stuff, I'm doing my time - I'm doing it for us, for our family line means to me.

'pain travels through family lines until someone is ready to heal it in themselves & by going through the agony of healing, you no longer pass the poison onto the generations that follow. it is incredibly important and sacred work.'

what a testament to how much Lana truly loves her family, not just of the present but also of the past & the future:cryney2:

Who are these fucking losers posting fake tracks off the record with them singing some random nonsense into the mic?

Like, I get that you want the attention because you're sad and lonely or someshit, but really?

7 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

ok girlies im awake, did the album leak? :byeh8rs:

No, but there are songs of some loser sinigng dumbass fake Lana lyrics (like Candy Necklace) in a weird voice.

24 minutes ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

I can't get over how much I'm doing the hard stuff, I'm doing my time - I'm doing it for us, for our family line means to me.

'pain travels through family lines until someone is ready to heal it in themselves & by going through the agony of healing, you no longer pass the poison onto the generations that follow. it is incredibly important and sacred work.'

what a testament to how much Lana truly loves her family, not just of the present but also of the past & the future:cryney2:

Spoiler

I feel really strongly about this theme, I'm so glad Lana touches upon it in her lyrics and in such a beautiful way too <3

6 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

can someone explain to me what the jon batiste interlude is?, like is it a song or is it like her other instrumentals??

Spoiler

it just sounded like them fucking around in the studio together and singing a bit

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

when you know you know, it’s time it’s time to go :thumb2::crying5::crying4:

i can’t stop listening to it 

(paris,texas lyrics)

not yall keep talking about the only snippet i have not managed to find :defeated:

3 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

when you know you know, it’s time it’s time to go :thumb2::crying5::crying4:

i can’t stop listening to it 

(paris,texas lyrics)

the snippet is really keeping hyped up for this damn song:sass::trisha::crying2: replaying it nonstop fr