Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:
  Hide contents

she could also mean with 'our family line' a new family she wants to start, because she's talking to this 'family man'. but it's not clear, the song title speaks more for your interpretation (and I like it more)

Spoiler

no, you're onto something & thats for sure part of it too! because in Lana healing & processing all of her own pains that were passed to her (especially through her mother) she will indeed be benefitting any future family she may have .... all of it goes hand in hand! :xcry:

19 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:
  Hide contents

Sweet’s bridge… it almost makes me uncomfortable. It’s so frank, so literally straight to the heart of things. Like I can’t imagine someone asking me things of this mundane yet profound intimacy. It makes me think of these things for myself in away that I once thought I didn’t care enough about, but really, I have to wonder if I’ve been avoiding. The vulnerability. Beautiful. 🥺 It’s honestly my favourite of the untagged.

Spoiler

I was so wrong on what I thought Sweet would be. I was expecting a light and playful valentines type bop for the masses, but this song hits :xcry:

41 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Tired of waking up and only seeing 3 new pages... When's it gonna be our turn?

Generally, don't her albums leak about 7 days before? So we're quite not there yet. But I assume anything is possible. If the entire album leaks, I will still be buying a copy. 

9 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:
  Hide contents

Candy Necklace is an invitation

6 minutes ago, surfsup said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What does this mean

2 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

I'd die to know more about this song !!

knowing the joke behind this with people taking it seriously is so funny :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

So, the most iconic LDR lyrics on this album so far?

I nominate:

"I'm a different kinda girl. If you want some basic bitch, then go to the Beverly Center and find her." - Sweet

Just now, barttttender said:
  Hide contents

So, the most iconic LDR lyrics on this album so far?

I nominate:

"I'm a different kinda girl. If you want some basic bitch, then go to the Beverly Center and find her." - Sweet

i’m absolutely in love with this, i’m gonna use it on my socials 

Spoiler

There are so many great instagram captions on this album, and I say this as a compliment :oopna:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was so wrong on what I thought Sweet would be. I was expecting a light and playful valentines type bop for the masses, but this song hits :xcry:

I think that'll be Margaret

Spoiler

sry in advance 4 being that person who dumps kind of unprovoked & ill probably delete this later anyway

but

my puppy recently got diagnosed with a heart problem that prevents her from getting enough oxygen to her brain at times so she'll just like collapse now sometimes when out on walks etc., we will likely be putting her down in a couple weeks time (max)  & i know an animal life & a human life aren't exactly comparable but i've had her since i was 9 n picked her out... so nearly 12 years together now ... she's lived in canada & in germany with me, travelled to croatia, italy & austria with me... we have shared so many memories :xcry:

it's a shame that we die but all of her sweetness, I'm gonna take that too with me :xcry:

by some miracle, these songs came at the perfect time for me<3

Spoiler

IMG-1905-2.jpg   IMG-1886-2.jpg

my lovely stella bella...shes truly a big star. :cryney2: <3

3 hours ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

I can't get over how much I'm doing the hard stuff, I'm doing my time - I'm doing it for us, for our family line means to me.

'pain travels through family lines until someone is ready to heal it in themselves & by going through the agony of healing, you no longer pass the poison onto the generations that follow. it is incredibly important and sacred work.'

what a testament to how much Lana truly loves her family, not just of the present but also of the past & the future:cryney2:

Spoiler

these lyrics hit me like a truck

we pass on so much shit without having a clue & it's so hard to break the pattern, but someone has to do it:krylie:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Spoiler

i’m not claiming to be an insider or anything but apparently there’s an album leak in a twitter gc so my friends gonna send me it he said it has everything except taco truck but if it’s real and in good quality i’ll leak it i’m not promising anything tho 

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

sry in advance 4 being that person who dumps kind of unprovoked & ill probably delete this later anyway

but

my puppy recently got diagnosed with a heart problem that prevents her from getting enough oxygen to her brain at times so she'll just like collapse now sometimes when out on walks etc., we will likely be putting her down in a couple weeks time (max)  & i know an animal life & a human life aren't exactly comparable but i've had her since i was 9 n picked her out... so nearly 12 years together now ... she's lived in canada & in germany with me, travelled to croatia, italy & austria with me... we have shared so many memories :xcry:

it's a shame that we die but all of her sweetness, I'm gonna take that too with me :xcry:

by some miracle, these songs came at the perfect time for me<3

Hide contents

IMG-1905-2.jpg   IMG-1886-2.jpg

my lovely stella bella...shes truly a big star. :cryney2: <3

first off, i just want to say how sorry i am to be reading this. losing a pet is never fucking easy - i actually had to put my dog down in January after only 3 years so i fully understand the pain you are experiencing right now. there’s nothing i can say to help but just remember to be thankful for all the memories and as lana says best, “i’m taking mind of you with me” 

🤍