Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Someone just pointed out that the "y" in you on the album cover is capitalized for no reason, and now I can't look past it :eartha2:

i think that's because the space between the lines... looks better

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Had a dream last night that the album l*aked, I’m taking it as a premonition for today :true:

Omg so did I, I literally woke up at like 5am and checked to see if it really happened :bebe:

Spoiler

Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd? (2023) represents my own personal three white butterflies sent down for me  :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

39 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

The way Margaret - Fishtail - Peppers - Taco Truck are going to end careers :hottie: 

im not with a very good feeling about margareth... 

(that's me first post here, sorry if im doing something wrong)

42 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

harry nilson

:bliss:

this should've been the only thing bozo posted to tease this album. the layers, the hours of analysis it would have provided... instead of giving us a lame acronym which eclipse already did done more iconically :oprah3:

Just now, 111 said:

this should've been the only thing bozo posted to tease this album. the layers, the hours of analysis it would have provided... instead of giving us a lame acronym which eclipse already did done more iconically :oprah3:

You get it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

hope the insiders are taking notes for LDR10 :et:

every day since the 3 tracks leaked i’ve woken up hurriedly and earlier than normally, to see if the tracks had leaked. sometimes in the middle of the night too. i’m not lying when i say there will be no serenity until it leaks :xgiggle:

Just now, Morningcrow said:

I can see why you'd take this one personally.

Wait omg? I would have thought Candy Necklace would be missing since insiders aren’t saying anything about this track. But then again I haven’t been keeping up with the convo or reading spoilers. My virginal era :trisha: Did something actually l34k tho???