Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I feel like we need to start lying about having the album again.....something started to happen last time :true:

no literally... i felt something in the wind and then it just went away:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Could be because of her. But I’m thinking that this time around, they want the vinyls to count as week 1, therefore the two-week delay to make sure of it. looking at you, BB mess :pls:

Well that's weird though because my vinyl from Amazon isn't shipping until April 4

Just now, taco truck said:

no literally... i felt something in the wind and then it just went away:crai:

it was just a fart

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Oh did that happen? I somehow fully missed that. But yeah I'm blaming Miley, she dropped her date and like 2 days later we got this horrid news. The fever pitch anticipation is certainly coming. I think by 8 days left I'll be a twisted mess on the floor waiting for this.

Yeah it did. Canada could sell the album the week before, vinyls from her store got delayed (in part at least).

Spoiler

anyone still has the sweet lyrics transcribe? i kinda want to learn to sing this song by heart :bodyisready:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

"Cause baby, I ran through a time when I felt you were doing it, I couldn’t handle it" 

how does everyone interpret this ?

as it follows the lines about Lana's uncle Dave's suicide/death, I thought she might mean she had a gut feeling or mental image/nightmare of some sort that it was going to happen.... either some time before it actually did or maybe even on the day of ? 

that's of course terrifying & heartbreaking but not impossible, you hear many cases of people dreaming of a loved one dying shortly before they really do..Lana seems quite in touch with the spiritual too for what it's worth 

:trisha:whatever the case is... Fingertips is scalping me so hard:trisha:

Spoiler

stars in my eyes, hiking up griffith

thinking about ??? (it sounds like maybe she's saying the name of a movie? because of the next line? idk) it's set in the midwest wish I could tell you now

i wrote you a note, but i didn't send it cause that's the best method the women here taught me about what you don't really understand i've got magic in my hand (head??) stars in my eyes

i'm a different kind of woman if you want some basic bitch go to the beverly center and find her i'm sweet barefeet

if you wanna go where nobody goes that's where you'll find me in the sweet north country

if i'm not there come to my house on genesee what you doing with your life do vou think about it

do you contemplate where we came from lately we've been making out a ??

talking about the stuff that's at the very heart of things do you want children? do you wanna marry me?

do you wanna run marathons in long beach by the sea? i've got things to do like nothing at all i wanna do them with you do you wanna do them with me?

if you want someone then just call me up and remember where i'll be sweet in barefeet

you can find me where no one will be in the woods somewhere

in the ?? of the heart of the valley in the sweet north country

if i'm not there come to my house on genesee

sweet lyrics, someone has sent it today 

28 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

Spoke to a few friends that work at independent record stores and they’ve told me the record label could purposely send out the album/vinyl a day before official release to avoid leaks.. It’s apparently all in control of the label and when they dispatch to stores :eek:

Yes, that’s why it won’t leak from a vinyl/CD two weeks before the release. If the album leaks in the next days, the leaker must have the audio files.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the first song gives so much positive power, could be lifechanging for many people (including me) :oprah:

Spoiler

The family line is so beautiful :worship:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

aka the best signature on lb:hooker: @Fingertips

134-D54-FE-AFCE-435-B-A269-92-FDAD093551

:true:

Spoiler

Will I die? Or will I get to that ten year mark where I beat the extinction of telomeres? :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.