Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Except from Assai Records, as it seems, did any other store dispatched the vinyls? Gurls we need to know this, so we can have the album by Friday 😍

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

2 minutes ago, marsmallow said:

Where can I find the lyrics to all three (four) leaked songs? :noparty:

Tiffany “Tiffany York” Pollard wishes her mother Sis Patterson a Happy  Birthday | Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Can someone edit parts of the leaked songs on the Interview mag shoot and her tiktoks and make it a trailer. If we are going to do all the promo ourselves….

If someone has the bail money and money to fight Ben and Ed's attorneys, then sure!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

use spoiler or you will get wp :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Tiffany “Tiffany York” Pollard wishes her mother Sis Patterson a Happy  Birthday | Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

Spoiler

Sorry, I didn’t know it’s forbidden to mention that there are already leaked songs… :crai:

2 minutes ago, marsmallow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, I didn’t know it’s forbidden to mention that there are already leaked songs… :crai:

But it's not forbidden, you don't need to use spoilers for that. It's not like you asked for a link to the songs, you only asked for lyrics tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, marsmallow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding! I'm pretty sure you can find the lyrics here. Some members tried to put them all together. Not sure if they're completed.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

thre is no reason for this thread to be hot right now:icant: NOTHING has happened in the past 2 days:icant:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

We were screaming for the album to be leaked, but that new user just asked for the lyrics and everyone went against him. :xgiggle:

lmao literally… they just wanted to listen to some lana :cryney2: 

justice for marsmallow

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

what’s the snippet that impressed u the most?

Spoiler

taco truck

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

I wouldn't trust tiktok kids lol

I would trust American Bottom though, his friend works at a record store that already got the shipment and I highly doubt they're the only one.