Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

interesting:oic3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, rosemeadexclusivebbnewyorkcity said:

We’re entering that special time when I start to get irrationally angry at people who have the album already. It was cute back in January to get insider info but at this point … flames on the side of my face, I swear.

Well, there's nothing wrong on having the album, per se.

What's wrong is to come here and openly say you have it

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

This what was said about the song in the interview

Spoiler

You can also be heard on Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, Lana Del Rey's new album that will be released next month. How did this collaboration come about?

She had heard one of my songs and tried to contact me through an old Instagram account that hadn't been active for years. Eventually, through my management, she got to my number, and when I was in Los Angeles, she asked to call. I'm a big fan of what she does, so of course I agreed. We talked for hours about music and what she wanted me to do on her album. That night I had a show and she came to watch it and afterwards we talked. That was a very surreal experience, but somehow it also felt like we had known each other for years and I think that nicely illustrates the trust between artists. I still don't quite realize I'm part of her album. I didn't sit in the studio with her for that track as the album was almost finished, but we do have plans to work together in the studio in the future.

Can you tell us anything about that song?

It's very sad and melancholic, when I first heard it it didn't even sound like Lana. It was like introducing a new voice, which I thought was really cool. That creates a certain disconnect with the image you have of her, a bit like on that last single. On "A&W", it sounds like she doesn't really know where she wants to go, but she knows that just as well, better than most artists. It's like she's wearing a new costume.

I don’t know if it’s already been mentioned, but in A&W Lana whispers “raped.” Before having the lyrics, I didn’t even know what she said. It seems like she’s still hesitant about speaking up which is so valid. It breaks my heart. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Contemplating driving around different record stores in my area and seeing what’s up 

called up one store, called up another
the record wasn't on
watching rosemead's exclusives, baby
wondering what went wrong

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

the helplessness that i feel

Ry8tKcK.gif

literally, like not to be dramatic but i got so excited and then it just dropped when i saw he was trolling:icant: now i'm so tired:icant:

Just now, taco truck said:

literally, like not to be dramatic but i got so excited and then it just dropped when i saw he was trolling:icant: now i'm so tired:icant:

same, i unironically need this to stop :crossed:

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

I'm sure this has been answered but I don't feel like going through 500 pages....

Does Lana sing at all in the interludes or are they just instrumentals??

getting/keeping this name after what happened to fellow rosemead was a choice :bebe:

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm sure this has been answered but I don't feel like going through 500 pages....

Does Lana sing at all in the interludes or are they just instrumentals??

Spoiler

Just instrumentals with background sermon/conversations

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Just instrumentals with background sermon/conversations

Well they better be the best damn interludes i've ever heard in my life or managers will be spoken to

Did you know there’s a tunnel (a record store) under (11 miles south of) Ocean Blvd (my house) but they don’t open until Thursday at noon

1 minute ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

She briefly sings in the jon interlude tho

Spoiler

Barely. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Well they better be the best damn interludes i've ever heard in my life or managers will be spoken to

Jon Batiste's kinda is...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

It's very sad and melancholy, when I first heard it it didn't even sound like Lana. It was like introducing a new voice, which I thought was really cool. That creates a certain disconnect with the image you have of her, a bit like on that last single. On “A&W” it sounds like she doesn't really know where she wants to go, but she knows that very well, better than most artists. It's like she's wearing a new suit.

:krylie: