Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Some of you really need to go take some xanax and log off for the night. Seriously. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

guys i know this is like impossible because i’m sure lana would never return to this kind of sound again, BUT imagine if one of the songs in the album were hard rock, similar to her live performances with the rich whores? i would kill for lana to make another rock album, but maybe that’s just the metalhead in me. i just love her heavy guitar driven music.

anyone else absolutely adore lana’s current style, but would still love some harder, angrier music?

3 minutes ago, matchstick26 said:

Did you know there’s a tunnel (a record store) under (11 miles south of) Ocean Blvd (my house) but they don’t open until Thursday at noon

harry nillson (rosemead) has a song (to leak), his voice breaks (he'll upload it) at 2:05 cryhairflip.gif

Capture.jpg

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

better than stargirl?? :thankyou:

Spoiler

Obviously not because it's not hers...:oprah2::scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I don’t remember exactly how was Blue Banisters pre released thread but this thread is literally a energy vampire :omfg2:

this. i’ve been getting on here less bc it’s so draining :cryney2:

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Some of you really need to go take some xanax and log off for the night. Seriously. 

My psychiatrist won’t give me any.  She says I can’t have it while I’m prescribed adderall :paris:

9 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

guys i know this is like impossible because i’m sure lana would never return to this kind of sound again, BUT imagine if one of the songs in the album were hard rock, similar to her live performances with the rich whores? i would kill for lana to make another rock album, but maybe that’s just the metalhead in me. i just love her heavy guitar driven music.

anyone else absolutely adore lana’s current style, but would still love some harder, angrier music?

I just want a full album with (( dance till we die bridge )) :tanisha:

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I’ve got you :typewriter: This thread is a strange place let’s not lie. 

not the fake insider talking about the thread being draining :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

not the fake insider talking about the thread being draining :toofunny:

And this is why it's tiring :hillary:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

10 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

i would do anything for the psychedelic rock of cruel world and shades of cool to make a comeback:oprah:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Just now, mostexoticflwr said:

i would do anything for the psychedelic rock of cruel world and shades of cool to make a comeback:oprah:

yesssssss, especially that shades of cool bridge 😫