Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

good night hope another 200+ when I wake up:cryney2:

these days that just means someone decided to be manic, I’m hoping to wake up to a locked thread and a “AS A REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS, YOU WILL BE MOVED TO THE MOD QUEUE UNTIL RELEASE DAY” in big, red letters :hair:

sgopYhV.gif

9 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I’m praying thay I will go to sleep and wake up with the whole album leaked + lana will decide that we’re going to have one video for each song

I do this every single day - and it’s torture when I wake up and see that it hasn’t leaked yet

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

37 minutes ago, Enco said:

Candy Necklace not being in anyone’s top 5 is not sitting right with me.

I haven't heard most of the songs, but feel like I know every word and every note to every other track. I need some mystery, but...??

3 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

I haven't heard most of the songs, but feel like I know every word and every note to every other track. I need some mystery, but...??

According to the insiders, when people got the album, nobody got Candy Necklace for whatever reason. I dunno if that’s changed but last I heard nobody has it

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

lana invited patty over dm to sing on candy necklace as the album actually began in an effort to repair their relationship but then patty called her a stinky whore (also inspired american whore) and lana almost scrapped the entire song until she realized she could transform it into yet another patty diss track … choking my mother with my candy necklace, i wish life was always like this🚀💕

sUcVobB.png

36 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

good night hope another 200+ when I wake up:cryney2:

DPJ4-HBw-Vo-AMf-Kds.jpg

Amen to that! 

Spoiler

I give myself two seconds to breathe

16 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

According to the insiders, when people got the album, nobody got Candy Necklace for whatever reason. I dunno if that’s changed but last I heard nobody has it

That makes it even more mysterious 

Spoiler

Kintsugi said it was a massive one so i really don’t believe the insider who said “all that hype for what”

Spoiler

my mum listened to the grants and she shed a little tear at the “my sisters first born child / my grandmothers last smile” line :crai:

4 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:
  Hide contents

my mum listened to the grants and she shed a little tear at the “my sisters first born child / my grandmothers last smile” line :crai:

Spoiler

Omg I burst into tears on my first listen, so my mother demanded to hear the song, (I’ve turned her into a Lana stan too) and sure enough she started bawling too. Lmao we’re so mentally ill 

4 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

Omg I burst into tears on my first listen, so my mother demanded to hear the song, (I’ve turned her into a Lana stan too) and sure enough she started bawling too. Lmao we’re so mentally ill 

LMAO my mum had to listen to a&w to recover

Don’t know you guys but

Spoiler

when it comes to “Sweet“, I need to hold my tears during these verses:

What you’re doing with your life?
Do you think about it?
Do you contemplate where we came from?

Lately we’ve been making out a lot

Not talking about the stuff that’s at the very heart of things

Do you want children?
Do you wanna marry me?
Do you wanna run marathons in Long Beach by the sea?

I’ve got things to do like nothing at all
I wanna do them with you
Do you wanna do them with me?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

59 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It got swapped last minute for Loved You Then and Now :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’m really curious about the backstory of Candy Necklace that BOZ and Kintsugi were talking about. Someone with knowledge needs to explain!

I hope they talk about it on the album release date 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey