Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’m really curious about the backstory of Candy Necklace that BOZ and Kintsugi were talking about. Someone with knowledge needs to explain!

lana added candy necklace to the tracklist last minute  :popcorn:  

that's not what BOZ and Kintsugi were referring to btw it's just related information.. it's also why cn snippets haven't been leaked (the LQ snippetgate leaker(s?) likely doesnt have access to the track)

Edited by fl0r1dakil0s
clarified that this isn't what they were referring to

I honestly think Ocean Blvd could take my top spot, but we'll see... I love the newer stuff she's been doing most (NFR onward), even if BB was a little messy for me as a whole.

1. NFR

2. Ocean Blvd [?] 

3. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

-- 

4. Honeymoon

5. Ultraviolence

6. Blue Banisters

7. Lust For Life

8. Born To Die

9. Paradise

Genuinely love all her albums, it's crazy to think she's the same girl who released Born to Die and Paradise. She's just grown so much over 10 years. 

i have a feeling someone will leak the album on friday. i'm prolly gonna stay off of lb for a lil bit until friday and see if that happens or not the rest of the week

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i have a feeling someone will leak the album on friday. i'm prolly gonna stay off of lb for a lil bit until friday and see if that happens or not the rest of the week

Grandfather please stand on the shoulder of American Whore while we’re having a meltdown listening to the leak on Friday 10th

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Mine:

1.Born To Die

2. NFR

3. Ultraviolence 

4. Lust For Life

5. Ocean Blvd

6. Honeymoon 

7. Paradise

8. BB

9. Chemtrails

10. Violets 

this ranking changes daily almost. Oneday honeymoon might be number 1 depends on my mood

Lol. I know. Mine changes daily too! But NFR is always on top and BB always at the bottom. I'm glad to see so much love for NFR in the replies. What a record!

36 minutes ago, roulsey said:
  Hide contents

am i blind or why i haven’t seen anyone talking about “Let the light in” snippet?

:raven:

Spoiler

Guess people still haven't found it yet. Or just didn't get around to it. I didn't. Honestly, I think it's also good to park and not spoil the entire album. Like, there should be some surprises. 

Honestly, I wish I hadn't listen to anything. But it's like a drug - there is no way not to! lmao

Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future,
And time future contained in time past.
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation.
What might have been and what has been
Point to one end, which is always present.
Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose-garden.

In case you forgot xx

8Qg234E.gif

48 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lana added candy necklace to the tracklist last minute  :popcorn:  

how was this supposed to cause a meltdown:toofunny:

they were probs talking about something else but kintsugi will probably return during the album release so we’ll ask him 

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

is that really it?

oh no no i didn't mean this is what they were talking about it's just related info that also explains why the ppl leaking the other snippets didn't leak any of candy necklace