Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

The site I ordered my CD from just sent me this email :raven:IMG_4333.png

@Get Drunk rn

waiting-lady.gif

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

13 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

If I were Lana's manager I'd have been on the phone to the mayor of Long Beach to grant her access to the Jergins Tunnel for a live stream performance on release day fr. Would be fun. The acoustics :cumming2:

When Lana starts a revolution in Long Beach after the album release and the tunnel gets reopened and turned into a LDR museum… :oprah:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

20 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

imagine one of the sexier songs was a collab with the neighbourhood or cigarettes after sex, or even tlsp with alex turner & miles kane (again) :flutter:

Pop Leaks, on Twitter, said there was a LDR collab with a pop/rock group… In the comments, people said they knew it was Bleachers, but I doubt that is the band they are referring to… 

And yeah, I know this account is not 💯 reliable (but they did say she’d release in December… and also stating that we’d get a second single in February - when we already knew A&W would be out like the week after that post :eek2:)

I just woke up. I dreamt that Lana announced her next album two days before the release of Ocean Blvd... It was a folk album in collaboration with a group of women, I don't remember who they were, but the cover was so pretty.

I'm serious. :lange:

STAMPEDE (the duets album) - coming soon

TN8Axi7.png

Page 2222 I’m feeling early AND I’m feeling late :illumilana:

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

I just woke up. I dreamt that Lana announced her next album two days before the release of Ocean Blvd... It was a folk album in collaboration with a group of women, I don't remember who they were, but the cover was so pretty.

I'm serious. :lange:

Probably Nikki Lane, Weyes Blood, Sierra Ferrel, Joan Baez, and Zara Larson :bebe: with a special cover of Denim & Diamonds to close the record

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Page 2222 I’m feeling early AND I’m feeling late :illumilana:

Probably Nikki Lane, Weyes Blood, Sierra Ferrel, Joan Baez, and Zara Larson :bebe: with a special cover of Denim & Diamonds to close the record

that would be my personal hell 

48 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I dreamt that Lana announced her next album two days before the release of Ocean Blvd

if you changed it to two days after the release that wouldn't be a dream anymore but a fact instead :true:

1 hour ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

imagine one of the sexier songs was a collab with the neighbourhood or cigarettes after sex, or even tlsp with alex turner & miles kane (again) :flutter:

The Neighbourhood is DEAD HONEY CHIP CHROME FOUND RUSTED AND FALLING APART alongside their 2018 collab 

1 minute ago, LetTheLightln said:

i'm SO excited by everyone's reactions to the LTLI snippet but i don't really wanna listen to snippets :defeated: the three untagged songs are so much to digest already.. this album will be a collapse :defeated:

Spoiler

Yeah, sounds like a good song.