Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

guys just bc you’re an insider doesn’t mean you have to be a leaker :bebe:

if you have early access to her album and material regularly (not through trades and shit) then why would you risk that by leaking? you’d have ur identity exposed maybe and lose the access you got? like the regular insiders who always have access are not going to compromise that lol..

the only people who would are the people who got it through other means

3 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

the people who care will buy it and if it’s as good as they say it is then it will break sale records regardless so y’all know what to do :clapback:

The people who care already bought 5 variants or so :lmaoney:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

43 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I don't get these opposing insights. On the one hand, Candy Necklace is THE SONG, on the other, it was almost scrapped. 

Personally, I don't think John Baptiste would have collaborated with LDR in the studio (on two tracks, no less) just for it to be ""almost scrapped." I don't know what the alleged drama was all about with this track, but I doubt that it ever came to that. My two cents.

But THE SONG sometimes does get scrapped--as in 'Yosemite.' And generally, Lana seems to make some odd choices on occasion, like scrapping 'Serene Queen,' and placing what I see as lesser tracks on LFL in its place.

When a producer agrees to work with Lana, or any artist with complete control over their career, they probably assume the track or tracks they work on will make the cut, if any cut is foreseen. But anything can happen towards the end, especially with Lana, and her quixotic taste and temperament. 

we don't even know how many songs lana and jon batiste worked on together. what if a different song they made was going to take candy necklace's place but last minute candy necklace was put there? or what if they worked on different productions for candy necklace and kept switching out which version was gonna be on the album? or what if candy necklace is made up of parts from a few different songs they worked on and last minute was put together? (we know lana did that a lot with early unreleased songs) there's lots of possibilities of what happened regarding candy necklace...

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Can she get her fucking ass up and promote her album? It seems like nobody wants to promote these days. :brandy:

For whatever reason i thought it was a joker reference. Youre awful, ben:silly:

3 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

we don't even know how many songs lana and jon batiste worked on together. what if a different song they made was going to take candy necklace's place but last minute candy necklace was put there? or what if they worked on different productions for candy necklace and kept switching out which version was gonna be on the album? or what if candy necklace is made up of parts from a few different songs they worked on and last minute was put together? (we know lana did that a lot with early unreleased songs) there's lots of possibilities of what happened regarding candy necklace...

Spoiler

I agree. That's what I'm stressing---that none of us really knows what goes on in the studio with Lana and her team. We have almost 0 facts. 

I recall the rumor that the 'NFR!' title track and 'Dark But Just A Game' began their lives as one song, but ultimately become two. I can see it happening, just as 'Roses Bloom For You' makes an appearance on 'Sweet' and we've all heard that a portion of 'Venice Bitch' ends the album as a part of, or coda to, 'Taco Truck.' We know so little in fact

12 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Can she get her fucking ass up and promote her album? It seems like nobody wants to promote these days. :brandy:

theres a magazine cover for rolling stone rn

despite the lack of music video she's released two singles, went to an award show, put up that petty billboard in tulsa, got featured in at least three magazines AND has a tour incoming. she's promoting it HARD