Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, esotericfaerie said:

https://twitter.com/amazonmusic/status/1633538238064254992?s=46&t=jZoFV6INNpZ9JMbUgKqSAg

the amazon intern still thinks the album is dropping on friday omg no wonder my account still says it’s getting delivered on the 14th 💀

SURPRISE DIGITAL RELEASE :oprah4:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

16 minutes ago, menslayer said:

not Amazon music being the real leaker of this era

amazon music exclusive baby

Just now, Ultraviolencez said:

digital album this friday? :flop:

maybe that's why Ben and Ed didn't even bother taking down the leaks :oopna:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

And will I get my hopes up for a surprise digital release this friday because of some dumb tweet? :ma:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

mike hermosa is the luckiest man alive homedude isn't even a musician and there he is on the booklet and his name on the cover of the best album of 2023 :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Imagine the collapse if it really was a surprise drop on the 10th LOL the compromise they agreed to so she could finally have her surprise release :true:

It would actually be an interesting approach: announce a release date and get everyone to pre-order, then push the release date to drive everyone insane, then surprise drop on the original release date. Lana always changing the game :oprah: