Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, guns and roses said:

maybe Candy Necklace is a sensitive track that no one feels comfortable enough revealing information about? i really dont know at this point honestly, one day at a time yall :awkney:

they spilled everything on fingertips and kintsugi but yeah there is nothing more sensitive than umbrellers and storytellers !!!

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

they spilled everything on fingertips and kintsugi but yeah there is nothing more sensitive than umbrellers and storytellers !!!

I was thinking the same exact thing but the only thing I can think of is that it's something deeper than Fingertips and Kintsugi because obviously they know that people are dying for insight and they're barely mumbling a word :awkney: 

😋🫶🏼

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Hide contents

something has been uploaded to that site.. (no i did not do it)  if somebody's fine w leaking snippets why don't they just leak the whole thing - ALL OR NOTHING BABY !

Is this a clue or something?

Spoiler

Wow that snippet made realize just how muffled and lq those first snippets were:crai: the production on this snippet sounds sooooooo tropical 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

21 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Not everyone obviously, but supposedly many of those with the album now received a version where it was missing

Missing? As in like Zella Day’s messed up vinyl that was missing songs? I hope not!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”