Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

20 minutes ago, taco truck said:

She’s doing this for all the girls and gays who said Venice Bitch should’ve been the closing track to NFR (it really should’ve been :oic2:)

Everytime that you comment I’m like this

Candy Necklace lyrics LEAKED

Spoiler

ra pa pa pa pa

oerfect illusion

na ma ma ma ma

no more confusion

45 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

@graham4anything is the only one of us who has actual tea on Candy Necklace.

new best song about the aftermath of a rape CONFIRMED

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

9 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Everytime that you comment I’m like this

You are toooooo nice I love u:cryney2::heart:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

43 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Question for the culture :creepna2:

If you could Yone artist or a band for a A&W remix which one would it be ? :hawt:

LTT  Tour 196 line-ip Hole hands down easy with three minute insane rant diatribe .attacking the audience courtney moment included

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I have a VERY serious question regarding Candy Necklace and something BOZ said :crossed: 

i have been thinking about it since he said it and contained my confusion/frustration long enough. Because we deserve an answer. Saw it get brought up again today and decided to speak my peace. So here: 

BOZ says there’s some crazy stuff about that song and in the year 2025 he will spill. 

2025. :crossed::crossed::crossed::crossed:

My question is: Why can’t he just tell us after this album is out? Or hell, tell us in 2024?

I’m dead serious, it really confuses me. Is he seriously going to get in trouble telling us about a song that is already legally released? 

I don’t have an ATRL acct, but I know people on here do. Take one for the LanaBoards family and freaking ask him. Please. Honestly it’s very confusing to me and unless he can clarify the reason he MUST wait 2 WHOLE YEARS…. 

does this concern anyone else? What is the big freaking deal? I saw someone say maybe it’s cause Taylor Swift was on the song! Okay and??????

Why would I need to wait until 2025 to know about a feature? Is he gonna tell us Candy Necklace was part of a different album? A top 40 hit instrumental originally? A Lana/Patty duet?  I genuinely cannot wrap my head around the whole fuss- why he would wait that goddamn long to just tell us. He’s going to forget his password… again :facepalm:

I’m stoked for this whole album and don’t foresee any reason we can’t know the background or origins of the songs once it’s released! Anyways, thanks for reading my rant! Love ya :kiss:

#CandyNecklaceOriginStory #FreeCandyNecklace

(let’s make this movement bigger than the Sky Ferrari or whatever one) 

(not that it would take much work tbh) 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

I have a VERY serious question regarding Candy Necklace and something BOZ said :crossed: 

i have been thinking about it since he said it and contained my confusion/frustration long enough. Because we deserve an answer. Saw it get brought up again today and decided to speak my peace. So here: 

BOZ says there’s some crazy stuff about that song and in the year 2025 he will spill. 

2025. :crossed::crossed::crossed:

My question is: Why can’t he just tell us after this album is out? Or hell, tell us in 2024?

I’m dead serious, it really confuses me. Is he seriously going to get in trouble telling us about a song that is already legally released? 

I don’t have an ATRL acct, but I know people on here do. Take one for the LanaBoards family and freaking ask him. Please. Honestly it’s very confusing to me and unless he can clarify the reason he MUST wait 2 WHOLE YEARS…. 

does this concern anyone else? What is the big freaking deal? I saw someone say maybe it’s cause Taylor Swift was on the song! Okay and??????

Why would I need to wait until 2025 to know about a feature? Is he gonna tell us Candy Necklace was part of a different album? A top 40 hit instrumental originally? A Lana/Patty duet?  I genuinely cannot wrap my head around the whole fuss- why he would wait that goddamn long to just tell us. He’s going to forget his password… again :facepalm:

I’m stoked for this whole album and don’t foresee any reason we can’t know the background or origins of the songs once it’s released! Anyways, thanks for reading my rant! Love ya :kiss:

The clear answer is he just wants to make sure he will still be relevant to Lana fans by then:omfg:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

The clear answer is he just wants to make sure he will still be relevant to Lana fans by then:omfg:

LMAO! So he’s just slowly dragging us along so we’ll still give him attention in 2 years? 

fucking awesome :noparty:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

"Lana Del Rey" has just released her ninth studio album "Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" in a surprise digital release after pushing the date back to the 24th of this month.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

23 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Candy Necklace lyrics LEAKED

Reveal hidden contents

ra pa pa pa pa

oerfect illusion

na ma ma ma ma

no more confusion

new best song about the aftermath of a rape CONFIRMED

what! the! fuck!

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

You’ve been serving lately ngl :oopna2: And you’re right. There’s likely no rational reason why he can’t say something until 2025. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, Mer said:

You’ve been serving lately ngl :oopna2: And you’re right. There’s likely no rational reason why he can’t say something until 2025. 

Not the taco truck redemption arc after my cancellation:tommy: but again thank u u guys r just too kind:flutter: 

5 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

"Lana Del Rey" has just released her ninth studio album "Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" in a surprise digital release after pushing the date back to the 24th of this month.

honey can you not

BOZ is gone and done :typewriter:

My Kintsugi 

where did you go ? :icant:

Rosemead somewhere alone :sadcore:

Candy Necklace 

what secret’s you got ? :judgingu:
LanaBoards is crazy and free :justride2:

Dragon Whore 

tell us something my dear  :rock: