Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

I’ve asked some more record stores and they haven’t even received the album yet, polydor are really keeping this album on LOCK

“On lock” Girl…

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, ShootingNeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

just spoke to one record store that said they have it and they can have it shipped to me by Saturday/Sunday :teehee:

Is this real??? They should ship it today or tomorrow 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Spoiler

i swear god tests my patience every day cause WHY AM I FINDING P0RN AUDIOS INSTEAD OF SNIPPETS?!?! :noparty:

4 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

So glad that Miley’s album leaked. Hope that it makes her sales drop tbh

nobody is going to listen to the leaks since its coming out tmrw

also miley is not an album artist she'll probably sell 150k> so by the time ocean blvd comes out it will definitely outchart it

Spoiler

and the album is terrible and has no replay value

3 minutes ago, roulsey said:

miley’s album hadn’t leaked, it was just released in New Zealand:bebe:

People are listening to it illegally in other countries. You get what i mean

37 minutes ago, paris texas said:
  Hide contents

grandfather is truly her best song ever until I hear Paris texas in full

I'm beyond speechless, it's been on repeat for days and it's NOT aging

Spoiler

Agreed! Already have it it super high on my Lana favs list:

1.    Venice Bitch
2.    Ride
3.    Video Games
4.    West Coast
5.    Born to Die
6.    Blue Jeans
7.    Young & Beautiful
8.    Did You Know that There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard
9.    Mariner’s Apartment Complex
10.    White Dress
11.    Summertime Sadness 
12.    The Greatest 
13.    Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing
14.    Norman Fucking Rockwell
15.    Ultraviolence
16.    Off to the Races
17.    Happiness is a Butterfly
18.    Wild at Heart
19.    Chemtrails Over the Country Club
20.    Love Song
21.    American
22.    Fuck it, I Love You

(goes on)

2 hours ago, Rico25 said:

I hope she releases a MV tho :party:

2 hours ago, Rico25 said:

I hope she releases a MV tho :party:

I guarantee you guys that she'll drop an MV but only on the day of the release. Mark my words.

It's what that OB Instagram is for. It's what she mentioned in the interview with Billie ("just done the biggest shoot I was ever involved in"). And it's to generate buzz for the sake of album sales. The only question now is - what song will it be for?

Spoiler

Based on the three butterflies sweater and necklace she's been donning lately, I reckon it'll be Grandfather. It also fits with the album theme (family). Plus it's just a great uplifting song, the likes of whicih she hasn't released since The greatest or maybe even Love. 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

It's what she mentioned in the interview with Billie ("just done the biggest shoot I was ever involved in"). 

I think it's just the photoshoot set because it was in fact big involving different people and props

7 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I guarantee you guys that she'll drop an MV but only on the day of the release. Mark my words.

It's what that OB Instagram is for. It's what she mentioned in the interview with Billie ("just done the biggest shoot I was ever involved in"). And it's to generate buzz for the sake of album sales. The only question now is - what song will it be for? Based on the three butterflies sweater and necklace she's been donning lately, I reckon it'll be Grandfather. It also fits with the album theme (family). Plus it's just a great uplifting song, the likes of whicih she hasn't released since The greatest or maybe even Love. 

I think she would choose fingertips(she mentioned this so many times but considering its lyrics I guess this is a homemade mv by her family) or taco truck(I wish)

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

It's what that OB Instagram is for. It's what she mentioned in the interview with Billie ("just done the biggest shoot I was ever involved in"). And it's to generate buzz for the sake of album sales. The only question now is - what song will it be for?

Spoiler

Based on the three butterflies sweater and necklace she's been donning lately, I reckon it'll be Grandfather. It also fits with the album theme (family). Plus it's just a great uplifting song, the likes of whicih she hasn't released since The greatest or maybe even Love. 

Spoiler

Grandfather is sort of a twist when it comes to its themes. Releasing it as a single would be bold and sort of combative/defiant

:burn:

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

IMG-7960.jpg