Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm actually surprised (and glad) the whole thing hasn't leaked yet considering we're less than a day away from the original 10th date so somehow they managed to update the dates everywhere and make sure it doesn't leave early :judgingu3:

Cause to be fair if some stores still had the date set on the 10th a lot of people would have it already like it always happens with releases.

I'm curious to see if something gets released digitally since that seems harder to control or those random shipping dates like the 13 or 14th I've seen in some places :um2:

Here in Brazil the vinyls from amazon are set to be delivered in the 14th

(but I didn’t bought it bc it’s too expensive and I already spent a lot on the MITA festival)

9 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

real. i got told to get lobotomised bc i said i enjoy fingertips, sweet & the grants all more than A&W .......very, very strange energy on this website :true: 

also wondering why the mods didnt give his ass a warning point but i guess its okay to be sexist towards women for airing independent thought & opinion on here:really:

Try to bear it as best you can. You might be surprised to hear this, but after the LFL release, during the run up to NFR! and then just after its release, things were 100% worse here, absolutely anything was tolerated. Were you here then? Hopefully, this pre-release and the post-release will continue to be a fruitful period in which we can exchange ideas and opinions in an enjoyable way. 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Try to bear it as best you can. You might be surprised to hear this, but after the LFL release, during the run up to NFR! and then just after its release, things were 100% worse here, absolutely anything was tolerated. Were you here then? Hopefully, this pre-release and the post-release will continue to be a fruitful period in which we can exchange ideas and opinions in an enjoyable way. 

That was truly the Wild West 

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

God imagine fans having differing opinions to other fans!- not everything has to be overt praise of an artist and this is the problem because critique is okay- nobody is personally bashing lana and calling her talentless etc.

I mean sure but you have some astronomically bad takes sometimes 

(and that's okay too :kiss3:)

that a&w verse she sang in the car... im sure parts of it is hidden in the actual song in the bg. you can tell she is mumbling some different lyrics under all those vocals in that part... it's pretty neat she decided to share that, now only if she would share the official lyrics for her songs 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

that a&w verse she sang in the car... im sure parts of it is hidden in the actual song in the bg. you can tell she is mumbling some different lyrics under all those vocals in that part... it's pretty neat she decided to share that, now only if she would share the official lyrics for her songs 

she sings "it's lit", what she said on the tiktok, on the original song. u gotta pay attention when the jumpscare before the last chorus comes in and you'll hear it. there is A LOT to dissect in A&W

3 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I mean sure but you have some astronomically bad takes sometimes 

(and that's okay too :kiss3:)

Some are jokes, some are obviously real 

:isee:  but it’s all love for the members on here :sass:

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

Maybe also interpolated into one of the interludes? We know she likes to freestyle some jazz over a piano a lot so maybe she just overlapped it

Spoiler

I can buy myself pepper’s :bye2:
Write my name in the Kintsugi plate :typewriter:
Talk to Grandfather for hours :crying:
Say things you don't understand :tanisha:
I can let the light in  :pussypower:
And I can hold my Candy Necklace :dance:
Yeah, I can find the tunnel under Ocean BLVD :runs:

My personal ranking cause I never did it

Spoiler

1. Sweet

2. The Grants

3. DYKTTATUOB

4. A&W

5. Fingertips

I absolutely LOVE Fingertips, in no way putting it last means that I think it's boring and whatnot - but it's her most heartbreaking song ever tbh and I can't handle listening to it a lot. I'll probably only listen to it again when I listen to the album in full :rollin:

I’m sure somebody already posted this but they updated the digital album release date to the 24th on her store. It said the 10th for the longest time… damn I was hoping they’d fuck up and email the files tomorrow. Oh well. This is the longest wait ever. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

The delay means that I’m now on call and can’t have a little drink when the album is released!!

if it were released tomorrow I could have, will just have to drown my sorrows instead and imagine what it will sound like :pft:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues