Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, tulsa said:

she sings "it's lit", what she said on the tiktok, on the original song. u gotta pay attention when the jumpscare before the last chorus comes in and you'll hear it. there is A LOT to dissect in A&W

somebody leak the stems :ma:

Lana's vocals are so versatile, that's one of my favorite things about her. Sometimes it's less about the vocal ability per se and more about putting emotion into the lines 

Spoiler

like A&W reminds me of FMWUTT because of how sarcastic she sounds

58 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

it's so funny to me that people will come on to a forum dedicated to Lana Del Rey knowing what her fan base is like, make negative or distasteful comments about her, and then get upset and defensive when people drag them. If you can't handle the internet then log off :true:

:true::true::true:

😋🫶🏼

43 minutes ago, tulsa said:

she sings "it's lit", what she said on the tiktok, on the original song. u gotta pay attention when the jumpscare before the last chorus comes in and you'll hear it. there is A LOT to dissect in A&W

I swear I also hear her say, “Surf’s up!” too

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

No one should have to feel forced to log off because someone else is dragging them. Just try to be kind everyone and if worse comes to worse-

0-F4-C7-A00-CCB2-4-B8-E-87-BF-4-BBF53-A5

I think we can all agree music is subjective and we are all anticipating the release !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

40 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Question for the culture part II :creepna2:

What is your favourite moment of this era ? 

Definitely when one of the Lipsters (I forgot who) guessed the correct title for GPSOTSOMFWHDSF:true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Spoiler

Gave myself two seconds to cry...

It's a shame that we die.....:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, 111 said:

thank allah we have good music again and we don't have to pretend dealer is a good song 

The more that I think about it, dealer is kinda one of her worst songs of all time 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.