Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s messy but it’s cute to me- Arcadia is gorgeous vocally and rest have some very good writing bar some moments which I’ll admit are clunky for her especially.

even Lana herself knows it's a filler. :eartha:

I was certain there would be hundreds of photos of people with vinyls/CDs at this point. 

What a mess that nothing probably would have leaked at this point if the Rosemead incident never happened :rip: 

also I love on topic discussion regarding the upcoming album Did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Blvd by Lana Del Rey I love talking about that album in the thread dedicated to that album!

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I was certain there would be hundreds of photos of people with vinyls/CDs at this point. 

What a mess that nothing probably would have leaked at this point if the Rosemead incident never happened :rip: 

rosemead walked so the new leaker can run

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

oh my god, LANA DO SOMETHING.:bebe: the gurlies are slandering not only TJF, Summber Bummber etc but now fucking godly Bel Air and American too....:sadcore4:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

we're so close omg I literally feel it coming

newww.jpg 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

12 hours ago, The Siren said:

i mean you can ask @BlackoutZone yourself :crossed:

Yeah let me ask when he logs in again…. In 2025 :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

This post is giving delulu king

Is that an insult? :hooker:

I don’t know a lot about that user (besides they got banned) but I’m just genuinely curious what the huge secrets of Candy Necklace are 🍭 I didn’t think everyone was okay with waiting 2 more years to find out either. Crossing my fingerstips that BoZ will tell us soon and was just joking about 2025

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

She never disappoints with the vocals.

Every album has a song with experimental vocals- Dealer/WFWF/BBS/WD/DTWD all are classic examples.

A&W is already widely different and new territory for her...can't wait for Taco and Candy.

would we ever have thought that a day we’d use “taco” and “candy” to refer to some of her songs?:omfg2:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

if i told you that i was rosemead do you really think that lanaboards would think i didn't leak it... i didn't leak it... i won't testify already fucked up my story :grinds:

:pls:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey